Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Fein

very happy with dr fein, helpful and knows his medicine, staff was excellent and patiene. dr fein listened to me and suggested other test

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I have found that Dr Fein is very patient and really takes time in addressing my concerns.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr Fein Is a brilliant doctor. I have had my life in his hands for years. He knows what needs attention and makes sure these issues are attended to. The system in the office of seeing a nurse first is a good method. All vitals are done every visit and extra time is spent with patients that otherwise would be not possible. In case your wondering I am a patient,just a patient and have no connection with Dr Fein's office.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

I found Dr. Fein to be arrogant, rude and patronizing. I wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Fein is a good guy, no-nonsense, straight talking. His staff is terrific in the way they treat patients. If you want a hand-holder don't go to Dr. Fein, he treats you like an adult so that you take responsibility for your health. I've been going to him for years and have no complaints.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

In the early years, this guy was a pro, informative, attentive, caring. Over the years he barely shares 15 seconds and you have to chase him down for information. His attendents have more compassion and interest.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

This doctor was the worst doctor I have ever met!!! Extremely rude and arrogant! Did not listen to me AT ALL!! Do not waste your time with him. He sent me a huge BILL!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Dr Fein has been a huge asset as well as doctor to my sister and I as well as now my daughter. He is not an alarmist but is extremely thorough!! His new Jamesburg office is run with the upmost professionalism and I have never waited more than 20 minutes to see him!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Not arrogant! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This man is the MOST ARROGANT doctor I have ever come across. I asked him to leave my mothers hospital room because I could not stand the site of him! STAY AWAY!! Howere the other doctors in the group are wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Arrogant? No way! Dr. Fein is so nice and friendly. I think he's a good, competent Dr. that I've been seeing for many years. The long wait can be a pain though. But I don't like having to see a nurse practitioner....I want to see an MD when I'm sick!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Edward D. Fein's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1989)

Harvard-Pilgrim