Ratings for Dr. Sharar Aziz

told me because I was a woman I had to put up with super super heavy menses. that It was normal for to have clots bigger than a bucket during a menses. I went to another dr and learned I had a fibroid tumor and my iron was super low almost not there. she also told my husband who is asthmatic that he was a liar when he said he was asthmatic and needed an inhaler. he has been asthmatic since he was a small child. she refused to fill a prescription for him. We had to go to another dr to get his prescription. not a good dr to go to.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Aziz was my family doctor for years. She never speaks, she just sits there and looks at you with a "couldn't care less" expression. I couldn't find another doctor so I continued to go. I ended up in being hospitalized for a severe mental illness. Once I got better the hospital told me I no longer needed to see a psychiatrist for my care and that my GPA can simply prescribe my medication. They called her to inform her that I would be returning to her for my medical care and she accepted. I showed up to her office and the receptionist asked me who had called and I told her a doctor from Belmont house. As soon as the receptionist heard that it was a mental health doctor she said " no, we have no record of this and said Dr. Aziz will not be my GPA any longer". Shocked, I said she just spoke with my old doctor and said she would see me. I even offered to call the doctor who spoke with Dr. Aziz but she told me " no". She called Dr. Aziz from the front desk and after a 5 minute call regarding me and a few chuckles, the receptionist called me forward and said "Dr. Aziz has never had a call regarding you, you're probably confused dear, we're very busy and you need to leave". I said "but I need my medication and have no one else to presribe". She said" well if this is true then have this so called doctor fax us something". 1 hour later they received the fax from Belmont house substantiated that they did, in fact, speak to Dr. Aziz and that she agreed to prescribing my meds. I'm still waiting to hear back from their clinic. They are so discriminating towards people with mental illness. The secretary acted like I was crazy and making up the whole story. Can't wait till Monday so I can hear what excuse they'll give next now that they have received the fax proving they outright lied. Despicable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Aziz is somewhat shy and doesn't like small talk about stuff not related to why you came to see her. She gets straight to the point of the matter and that is great. She doesn't cram her practice full of patients because she doesn't want anyone waiting weeks and weeks to get an appointment. Dr Aziz reviews your tests and reports results each time, you visit her, on her computer to refresh her memory on your particular issue, which I think is great. No Dr can remember every patient and every single detail on the top of his or her head.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I am a diabetic with complications, Dr Aziz has been my doctor for the last 7 yrs until today. I am on many medications, some narcotic, although I do take them properly. Do to my complications, I have been hospitalized quite frequently. From my 1st meeting with Dr Aziz, I could feel that she disliked me. I had another attack, and went to see a local duty doctor after hours, and due to pain, the doc gave me some pain med, as I was out of my other, as it was a few days prior to filling up. I tried to explain this to Dr Aziz, and she freaked out. She closed my file today, but I was not prepared for this. She had threatened it my last meeting with her, but I was called to the office today, to go over recent bloodwork. I was ushered into another doctors office, whom I did not know. He gave me my results and told me I could no longer see Dr Aziz. I had medical issues I wanted to discuss, but he as well would not hear them. Dr Aziz treated me as if I am a drug addict and that I am not.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

This Dr is shy. She is very knowledgeable, attentive to ones concerns, gives good advice and is a delight to talk. I love the fact she reads E-reports, this let me know she's refreshing her memory on my particular issue(s) and can make the proper diagnosis, referral or treatment plan. I also like the fact that she doesn't cram her practice so full of patience that your waiting weeks to get in or sitting in the waiting room for along time, before your appointment. That would stress any Dr out and that would not be good thing. I am very happy with Dr Aziz. : ) Also her staff, is great and they even return phone calls in a timely fashion! I would recommend her to anyone needing a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Stay away from this doctor!She should have her license taken away.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I had to look for a new family doctor, I had seen that Dr. Aziz was excepting new patients. So I paid the $25.00 to have my records sent to Dr. Aziz.. I made a new patient appointment, had went in and seen her, was sent back on my way with new prescriptions and was told to make an appointment for one month, so I did, had went on time for me appointment, sat there while she seen patients from the walk in clinic, both her and her husband are both at the same clinic, I would not go back at all, and I do not recommend for anyone to go to the clinic. Thank god I found a new family doctor. I think she should have her license taken from her all she does is push meds and never gets back to you when she is suppose to. Sadly to say she is not friendly at all....

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I would never in a million years recommend this woman to anyone her bedside manner is awful she acts like she couldn't care less about anything but getting you out of her office,,makes u feel like a pest and just wants to write you a prescription and send u on your way,,i wish I could find another doctor and fast been dealing with her for 2 years she is just awful

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I had chosen to see Dr. Aziz because I had just moved here and she was accepting patients. Going to my first appt I had showed up about half hour early and even with no other patients I was kept waiting until the exact time of my appt. At first she was helpful in some of my problems and had me sent to a specialist and diagnosed with PCOS. She had prescribed me metformin and said that it may make me sick until I got used to it but that was all. She gave me no info on the drug or possible side effects, like do not consume alcohol while on them. After 2 yrs the medication was making me severely sick and after going to see her with my concerns she just told me to go off the meds and that it's no big deal, this upset me since PCOS can lead to some even more serious health issues and also causes infertility, which are big concerns to me! She just gave me a slip for bloodwork and sent me on my way upset and teary eyed after about 5 mins.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr Aziz is the worst. I had mono so i made three appointments with her and waited her average two hour wait time for her. she perscribed me antibiotics for the sore throat and fever for the first week, the next appointment (the next week) i told her it wasnt working, infact i was getting worse. she perscribed me stronger antibiotics which also didnt work(since you cant cure a virus with antibiotics)the following week i came back and at this point my work was fed up with missed time. i told her i was still sick and she said "my dear, what if i dont believe you?" then she told me that if i wanted sick notes i had to visit each day and pay $6.00 for the note and take it to work (she gets paid for the entire apointment on top of that) i asked for the mono test.So she made me walk the swab she took of my throat to the DG and waited one month (test was finished in two weeks, i checked witht he receptionist after she phoned me)to tell me that i did infact have mono. meanwhile i lost my job.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012