Ratings for Dr. Allen L. Gee

My husband went to Dr. Gee and I went with him. First thing he started with was a joke. That put me at ease and instantly I liked him. He was very knowledgable and helped a lot. Since I was not the patient and a lot younger than my husband, he could have been rude, but he wasn't. He was nice. I would highly recommend Dr. Gee. Cody is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Gee is a blessing. He is very knowledgeable, kind and friendly AND open minded. If you want a doctor that treats the whole person, body...mind...and spirit...Dr. Gee is that doctor. He will prescribe meds and tests when warranted, but also looks at diet, exercise, stretching, stress, sleep, and hobbies and how balanced your life is with work and play. I first him for migraines, but he is also working with my fibromyalgia, sleep disorders, stress issues, and chronic pain. So, I think he is much more than "just" a neurologist. I did not need a referral and I always get in quickly for appts. His entire staff is very nice. During office visits he is never rushed. I'm comfortable asking questions. I love that he really treats the person as a whole.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

I have seen other neurologists in Billings Montana but have to say that Dr. Gee and his staff in small town Cody Wyoming is where I am staying. He is a doctor that if he does not have the answer he will go to another doctor to information. The only thing I can say negitive about him is that he likes to tell jokes and he is not really good. But I would refer others to him and I have. Cody Wyoming is very lucky to have Dr. Gee and staff.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Gee is very kind and very thorough. I would recommend him. He takes great care and has above average listening skills. I do not always agree with him but I am not the Dr. and time after time he always turns out right. I wasted my money on a second opinion. Neurologists are known for their lack of bedside manner so to speak so I wanted to add Dr. Gee as one of the nice ones out there and he goes all over Wyoming!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Allen L. Gee's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Cody, WY