Ratings for Dr. Anand C. Thakur

Doesnt care about you, just your money! Told me my insurance doesn't pay him enough to care! Rude, arrogant and greedy. Spends an average of 5 minutes with me while other patients are in with him for 15-20 minutes. 2-3 hour wait each visit! Lets other patients go ahead of me

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Thakur is the BEST! He treats his patients as if they were his own family. He is very honest. He takes time to sit and talk with you as well as examine you. He is very good with the injections. There has been many times I have been sitting in the waiting room and watched a patient walk out of the procedure room with minimal pain and they went in with severe pain. I myself as one of those patients. It is amazing! His staff is so friendly! Every time I walk in, they are full of smiles. The office is beautiful! It is very warm and welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr. Thakur to anyone that is in need of a pain specialist.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Thakur for the past 6 months. My primary physician referred me to him. Prior to my first visit I did a little research on him. To tell you the truth, when I read some of the comments, I was a little leery. After my initial visit, I couldn't figure out what some of the other patients were complaining about. If you're looking for a doctor to become friends with, he is not the doctor for you. He cares about his patients and tries all avenues to find a way to get you as pain free as possible.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I have been a patient of dr. Thakur for over a year now and I could not say enough good things about him and his staff. I have read the comments left by some unsatisfied patients and all I can say is if you can't handle hearing the truth or you are just looking for a pill mill doctor this is not the doctor for you. I have recommended him to family and friends and they love him! He treats patients with respect and truly is looking out for your best interest.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have been to several doctors for my back and all of them basically brushed me off. They made me feel as if I was a paycheck. I have been going to Dr. Thakur for over a year and he has done more for me than any other doctor I have seen. He has my best interest at heart. I have never been to a doctor who has cared more for his patients. I would and have recommend him to family and friends. Him and his office staff have gone over and beyond for me. I would not go to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Thakur. I went to see him 2 years ago pretty much a lost cause. An inexperianced dentist had inadvertently damaged a nerve in my jaw and I was going on day 5 with no sleep due to the extreme pain. My wife insisted I go see a specialist and I don't know what I would have done had I not seen him. The dentist pretty much stopped taking my calls, and my primary care provider didn't know what do except give me more pain killers. Dr. Thakur zeroed right in on the problem and got me on the right medication immediately. Not all problems require narcotics and he even took the time to let my other doctors know what my issue turned out to be so they would be better informed in the future. Even now when I travel for business I make it a point to have him called for a consult if I am having an issue related to pain.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

How can I be polite about this guy? He's horrific of temperament. King Herod was a nicer person. I'm in serious pain. I did not want pills or even physical treatment. I came to Dr. Thakur for advice. He talks like a textbook, rapid fire. I wanted to use some sarcasm but I was afraid to do so. I'll never return to him. My wife had tears in her eyes as he was so rude. I've been to a lot of doctors but never one who has this kind of temperament. Find another doctor who won't add to your pain by his demeanor. His office staff oddly, were all really nice and seem to revere him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

His personality alone is enough to make you walk out of the room.You go to him for the first time in pain and he tells you that you must see a psychologist first to see if you're stable enough to take medication. Um hello how about an exam or x-ray first before filling a person up with pills? Then he left the room and the office is small and you can hear him on the phone calling his colleague asking him about his insight to your condition.He is not a doctor I would want surgically in my back.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008