You may also like

Rate Dr. Roman Feigel

Dr. Roman Feigel's Ratings

I had been going to Dr. Feigel for over 20 years -he helped me through two pregnancies but then when I was at risk of being diagnosed with cervical cancer he referred me to a special clinic for that purpose and I was put under Dr. Shenassa's care. When Dr. Feigel found out that five years later that I had been forced to have a hysterectomy to remove the cervical cancer and was outrages that Dr. Shenassa had performe dthe surgery. He pouted like a small child and berated me for allowing the other doctor to perform the surgery. I felt like a piece of meat being fought over by two dogs. It was humiliating and I didn't expect to be treated so badly. I will never return to Dr. Feigel again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Love this doctor. He's taken great care of me. He is straight to the point in 'matter of fact' kind of way. Dr. Feigel makes me feel very at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Kathy is Dr Feigel's saving grace. Very Helpful but overworked. Dr Fiegel is too focused on hormone therapy when other types of treatments may have been more appropriate .Appeared not to listen to the problems I was having .I was looking for patient centred care and did not receive it. Seemed not to want to work with my health care team after my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr Feigel was referred to me by my mother after I got pregnant. He has been her gynecologist for years and she raves about him constantly. Now it is my turn! Dr Feigel is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He knows everything because he has seen it all, he is funny and makes you feel at ease, he gives you facts with no run around but maintains his sensitivity. He thoroughly answers questions and encourages you to make a list of them for future visits. I have never waited longer than 10 minutes to see him. And as for Kathy, do not waste her time, they are usually very busy, do not be late, if you know you will be, call and let her know, and she will be good to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Fiegel is an AMAZING knowledgableable doctor that provides TRUE care to the patient, knows what he is talking about, and takes the time to make you feel important! I cannot express enough how much I appreciate this man!!! I would refer him to my family and friends, and anyone looking for respectful and brilliant care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. Fiegel is a true gem. He is what a "real doctor" is, very caring and treats you like a person not an object. He is very sensitive and caring, he listens and does not put off your own concerns he addresses them as an equal. I think the world of him. Anyone getting referred to him has hit the jackpot.

Thank you Dr. Fiegel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Fiegel since my oldest daughter was born nearly 30 years ago. This man is truly amazing! Very professional and kind, he makes any situation easy to talk about with his gentle confident manner. I always feel so lucky to have this man as my doctor, he is fun and lovely to be around. Always wants to get to bottom of ever problem and will refer you to right person. My biggest kudo to Dr. Fiegel is he listens, and never rushes me, he leans on the counter and takes time each visit. Not many Doctors do this. Thank you Dr. Fiegel you are my hero!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I agree with him jumping to conclusions without seeing all results but the punctuality of this clinic is amazing and he lets you judge all your options and decide where you feel confortable in regards to a treatment. he does tell it as it is in blunt terms but sometimes thats what you need

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Feigel was recommended to us to have our 1-month old son circumcised. Even though we were somewhat familiar with the procedure (our first son is four years old) he still took the time to explain the process. He explained each step during the procedure, even taking care to make sure our son couldn't feel anything. Despite being late, he never rushed nor made me feel rushed. Cathy, his nurse/admin assistant, was also great! She has a very down-to-earth approach and all patients seemed very comfortable with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Had two different gynecological surgeries performed by Dr.Fiegal, great bed side manner before surgery, liked his blunt diagrams of what would be done....after he seems to care less about how you are doing or feeling. Seems to think pain is not a part of these surgeries, like a man would know! Found him careless regarding pain, and ended up getting internal infection after second surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1533726].votes_count ]]