Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Lee

She is not competent to perform complex surgeries. She had to call a general surgeon in between my surgery. She is not willing to meet you afterwards and directed me to go see the surgeon who came to help her team perform my surgery, the guy was sweet enough to atleast listen to me although she was the one who was suppose to be my point of contact post surgery. Doctors are commercial; but she is unempathetic too. Try to avoid her if possible.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I was referred to Dr Lee by my fertility doctor and I had such a great experience. She is extremely thorough and really knows what she is talking about. Although being a new patient of hers she knew exactly what we wanted and got right to the point. Now thanks to her and my fertility doctor, after 6 years of trying to conceive I am pregnant and couldn't be happier. The only complaint I have is the waiting time in her office, but it is only because she is so thorough with all of her patients. If you are looking for quality care I would highly recommend Dr Lee! After my surgery while I was in post-op she made sure to come check on me and explain everything she did and even showed me pictures.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

She was a great doctor and would highly recommend her. Unfortunately there were times were I had to wait but it was worth the wait as she took her time to explain things to me. Thanks again Dr. Lee!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Amazing Dr! She was my surgeon for my hystorectomy. So caring, compassionate, skilled and the surgery went perfectly. I am so greatful for her and her team. She is one of a kind. Thank you Dr Lee

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Poor service, make me bleeding while in regular check. Not return calls, no show up while I was in labour even hospital called numerous times and left msgs. She doesn't care about her patients at all! Highly not recommended! And strongly suggest her to go back to medical school to study ethic of her profession! Worst OB ever!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I really like her, she made me feel comfortable from the very beginning. She asked a lot of questions and answered all of mine. She is friendly, knowledgeable, patient. I would send my daughter to her if I had one!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Worst doctor ever never go her me will make you wait hours doesnt really care about her paitents.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I was with another OB when I have my first one, then I switch to Dr lee for my second one due to moving , I was so surprised about her kindness and patient !

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

What can I say? Why be an obgyn if you cant provide quality care. She is constantly overbooked and pregnant women have to stand outside the office due to lack of seating. I wish she got back to me even one time...never happens. Went to Labour and Delivery at NYGH and she seen me check in for reduced fetal movement worries, and didnt even come by to ask if I am ok. She just turned her back to me after looking at me as if I am a crazy paranoid. I am a first time mom with an anxiety disorder...so,I worry. No empathy or compassion from this one... I dont care if she delivers my baby or not... I have no care as she doesn't seem to care either. Disappointing lack of quality care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I had Dr. Lee for my first pregnancy. She did not deliver my baby even though i was overdue 41.5 weeks. Instead i was instructed to go directly to NYGH labor and delivery to get checked out when she should have scheduled me to be induced. When i showed up, they told me i needed to be induced immediately because my placenta wasnt giving enough nutrients to my baby. I ended up having a csection with the doctor on call because my baby started going into distress. It was all very terrifying. I called the office and left multiple messages after i delivered my baby for a follow up, since I had a c section. My cut was to be seen by my ob to be monitored and to make sure it was healing properly. I made this clear on my msgs. They never cared to follow up with me. I was never seen. My scar was never checked. They literally did not think twice about me. Not even a phone call. I am extremely frustrated with the lack of care I received. She should have induced me and checked to see if everything was ok instead of just telling Me to show up, unannounced at the hospital and have the on call people check me out. Luckily everything turned out ok. But not thanks to her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017