Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Lee

Although I didn't meet the doctor so I can't comment much, the receptionist is very rude! I tried changing my time with the apt since I had an emergency that day, she didn't want to give me another date (I had to book like 1 month in advance). I told her if there are any cancellations to let me know but rudely she said she won't do that. I will not step in this office.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Love her! She is a very skilled surgeon and has the ability to make a decision in an emergency. She is lovely and I recommend her to all of my friends. Thank you so much Dr Lee

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

She is not competent to perform complex surgeries. She had to call a general surgeon in between my surgery. She is not willing to meet you afterwards and directed me to go see the surgeon who came to help her team perform my surgery, the guy was sweet enough to atleast listen to me although she was the one who was suppose to be my point of contact post surgery. Doctors are commercial; but she is unempathetic too. Try to avoid her if possible.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I was referred to Dr Lee by my fertility doctor and I had such a great experience. She is extremely thorough and really knows what she is talking about. Although being a new patient of hers she knew exactly what we wanted and got right to the point. Now thanks to her and my fertility doctor, after 6 years of trying to conceive I am pregnant and couldn't be happier. The only complaint I have is the waiting time in her office, but it is only because she is so thorough with all of her patients. If you are looking for quality care I would highly recommend Dr Lee! After my surgery while I was in post-op she made sure to come check on me and explain everything she did and even showed me pictures.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

She was a great doctor and would highly recommend her. Unfortunately there were times were I had to wait but it was worth the wait as she took her time to explain things to me. Thanks again Dr. Lee!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Amazing Dr! She was my surgeon for my hystorectomy. So caring, compassionate, skilled and the surgery went perfectly. I am so greatful for her and her team. She is one of a kind. Thank you Dr Lee

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Poor service, make me bleeding while in regular check. Not return calls, no show up while I was in labour even hospital called numerous times and left msgs. She doesn't care about her patients at all! Highly not recommended! And strongly suggest her to go back to medical school to study ethic of her profession! Worst OB ever!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I really like her, she made me feel comfortable from the very beginning. She asked a lot of questions and answered all of mine. She is friendly, knowledgeable, patient. I would send my daughter to her if I had one!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Worst doctor ever never go her me will make you wait hours doesnt really care about her paitents.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I was with another OB when I have my first one, then I switch to Dr lee for my second one due to moving , I was so surprised about her kindness and patient !

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Secure Horizons
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Veterans Administration
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)