Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Lee

Caucasian Married 16 years 39 years old Employed 1 other child no issues No health issues Previous fibroid surgery No medication Non smoker I Did not have a positive experience with Dr. Lee as well as her staff. I am unsure why she is in the field she's chosen. She lacks empathy, direction and is dismissive to her patients. If you have chosen or been given her as your doctor please be persistent and push for follow through. Ask questions and don't leave without your next appointment (OB patients) or you will be ignored. You could have complications or issues not addressed which could lead to miscarriage or worse. After my child died in the womb she offered no follow up after the complicated birth of which should have been expected if she paid attention. She had 0 knowledge about my health and had to ask me questions at the hospital she should have known. She provided no information about the process of stillbirth I basically was administrated to the hospital the next day for induction with no real knowledge about what to expect. Afterwards I had to get a new gyno to be treated postpartum to ensure I was treated with respect. After an infection *of which I was afraid would happen after emergency D&C to remove Placental pieces..and which was addressed with Dr Lee in hospital* but was dismissed. I have not been advised to date cause of death ( although testing and blood was done) regardless if they know or not they should be contacting me to advise. The only thing I was ever told in the 6 months of my pregnancy was weight wise I was gaining a bit much. I was not treated as high risk nor was my previous surgery or age addressed as an issue during " care". After all is said and done Dr. Lee then expressed possible concern but it was too late. Her receptionist is rude and condescending...although after she found out about my baby dying she called back to apologize for being rude on the phone after I asked for records to be sent to my GP. They should not be giving the women they are taking care of so much attitude regardless. Pregnancy, Gynecological exams, issues and illnesses should be treated respectfully with all patients. As a side note no woman likes being weighed by her receptionist in a crowded waiting room, which should have been my first sign. I feel she's a surgeon 1st and formost as that is how she acts. Maybe with more experience and as the years go by she may warm up a bit. Take your chances with this one. My new Gnyo is like an angel in comparison, I wish I had her instead during that pregnancy. The irony is I was going to drop her as my obstetrician....but never had the chance. If you have had a positive experience with her than I am glad and wish you the best. But I don't recommend her regardless of her hospital access and privileges.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Well i must say that you must take these reviews with a grain of salt.. Dr Lees Receptionist has a terrible attitude problem. Shes really really rude. She seems like she does not like her job and it most certainly shows on her voice she gets really impatient on the phone.... Please have respect for your patients. Be positive and answer your phone. Be nice :)

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Please let me know if this doctor has any knowledge of endometriosis

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Lee was a wonderful doctor, she did surgery and cure me from cancer, I have nothing but thanks and appreciation...Brenda

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

I have nothing against Dr. Lee but her receptionist is rude, ignorant and has no empathy or sensitivity towards patients situations. such an embarrassment to her office and needs to no longer work there. i never ever in my life been treated so disrespectfully in my life . I am a healthcare practitioner myself and would never ever have such staff as part of my team. shame

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Lee is in the wrong field. She should not be dealing with live people. She is ignorant, arrogant and dismissive. However, Im sure she would make a lovely Vet or Coroner, animals and the dead cant complain, she would be an excellent fit in either of those fields!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I find that unless you are proactive about your own care and become pushy you are ignored and uninformed. As a high risk pregnancy going for visits to have her receptionist check your blood pressure and weight only it's lacking to say the least. No urine testing even though the Ontario practice guide strongly indicates it's nescessay for so many reasons. I feel like they put mothers and unborn children at risk due to either lack of time or caring.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Although I didn't meet the doctor so I can't comment much, the receptionist is very rude! I tried changing my time with the apt since I had an emergency that day, she didn't want to give me another date (I had to book like 1 month in advance). I told her if there are any cancellations to let me know but rudely she said she won't do that. I will not step in this office.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Love her! She is a very skilled surgeon and has the ability to make a decision in an emergency. She is lovely and I recommend her to all of my friends. Thank you so much Dr Lee

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

She is not competent to perform complex surgeries. She had to call a general surgeon in between my surgery. She is not willing to meet you afterwards and directed me to go see the surgeon who came to help her team perform my surgery, the guy was sweet enough to atleast listen to me although she was the one who was suppose to be my point of contact post surgery. Doctors are commercial; but she is unempathetic too. Try to avoid her if possible.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017