Ratings for Dr. George Klein

An assistant takes your blood pressure in the waiting room and tells you your blood pressure in from of everyone. I thought that was confidential information. This doctor was impatient with my questions, which were about cancer. He told me I had cancer and absolutely had to have surgery. He tried to stop me from asking more questions but I did. He then got up to leave, and I kept asking questions. One moment he told me I was going to die of cancer, then he gets up to leave as if impatient with my silly questions. I asked his receptionist if he performs surgery, and he does. That explains why he recommends surgery. But I do not recommend this doctor. He evidently does not care about patients.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I was referred to Dr Klein due to a microscopic hematuria. Regular tests were done such as bloodwork, ultrasound and urin analysis and then came the "dreaded" cystoscopy. I was in so much fear of this procedure from reading on-line, but had I known as I do now that little to no pain was involved I would have slept better. Dr Klein is very knowledgeable and made me feel completely at ease. The only downside to the dr. office is that they have a lot of patients and sometimes the wait can be a bit long. But that said, I'd rather wait a little extra to see a doctor you can trust. Highly recommended urologist.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Easy to talk to Listened to my problem. Staff was very helpful . Easy to get same day appt.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

I have a chronic urological conditions and over the years, I have been to many doctors - none of whom I have been particularly impressed with. About 8 months ago, I was referred to Dr. Klein through a friend and was very satisfied with my visit. Dr. Klein was very knowledgable and professional. He was up to date on the latest information about my condition and I felt that I received very good and competent treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Klein to others.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Klein has been my urologist since July 1990. I feel he has saved my life, more than once, and that I still have a bladder because of his staying on top of my condition. I find him to be attentive and courteous, and to be a cautious and honest physician who does not do unnecessary procedures. He is a man of few words, at times, but he is an expert at his profession. I have heard many horror stories about urologists, and I have known other people with the same condition as mine who were seeing other urologists and who have died from the condition by now. His office staff is friendly, helpful and polite, and his office is immaculate and pleasant in appearance. Patients usually show up for their appointments a bit early, and he almost invariably takes his patients at the time of their appointment. Overall, the treatment is consciencious and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Klein, and dread the day when he might retire. (5)

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I found Dr. Klein to be extremely competent and professional. He was very pleasant and thorough. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I recently visited Dr Kleins office and had an excellent experience. I found Dr Klein to be extremely knowledgeable and thorough. I had a short wait to see him, but the staff was very pleasant and helpful. Overall, I feel that Dr Klein provided me with a very high level of care and I will continue to visit him in the future.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Waited for an hour. Came off as arrogant, unengaged and interrupted me to have his assistant order flowers.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

I arrived at 3:00PM for my 3:15PM scheduled appointment. The front desk staff were engaged in frivolous conversation. One woman was the exception who handled most of my paperwork and who showed me to the restroom for a sample then escorted me to the visiting room which was approximately 3:20PM. The woman took my Blood Pressure then left. I waited patiently for the doctor with a flickering florescent light bulb that would go off and on. I felt the time passed was taking too long without word then heard the doctor talking in the next room about how he looked forward to seeing Julia & swapping office parking spaces then meeting @ Starbucks & telling someone to buy six cappuccinos.It was 3:55PM so I left the room and the doctor was carrying on with a young man about social plans with the door open in the next room.I proceeded to the front desk and got my $20 back and told her it was disrespectful and complete BS. She apologized and said "I agree, his daughter Julia is getting married."

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. George Klein's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1976)