Ratings for Dr. Larry M Einbinder

Dr. Einbinder has always been caring and I cannot understand the negative comments. When I went to him for a diagnosis, it took a week's worth of tests but he and his staff seemed very concerned that I was getting worse every day. When I had an MRI in the building next door, they asked him to come over to look at the results, and he immediately came over to review the diagnosis. The next day I was scheduled for chemotherapy at my local hospital. Whenever I called his office with a medical question, he returned my call (sometimes it was late in the evening after he had made his rounds). Also, a month or two after my diagnosis, his office called to let me know that he would be going on vacation for a week, and he wanted to know if I had any medical issues or questions that I wanted to talk to him about. He also let me know who his backup was and that I should call his backup with any questions or concerns while he was away. I'm doing very well now but I still see him every year. Yes, I don't think he shakes my hand at the beginning of my appts, but I'm one of those people who sees handshakes as a method of spreading germs so I don't want him to.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I would agree that Dr. Einbinder does not have a very empathetic bedside manner. He was to the point but I didn't find him to be rude about it. I can see how the reviews below could be accurate but having been to so many doctors in the past year plus, I didn't find him to be any more or less impatient than any of the others.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Not at all sure what all the negative comments are about. Dr. Einbinder is one of the most attentive and compassionate and knowledgeable docs I have ever seen. Been a patient of his for a very long time. He's #1 in my book.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

This man is a disgrace to the medical community. He walked in, sat down, and said "what do you expect be to do for you." It is unfortunate that "0" bedside manner is the lowest score that can be assigned to him. I am supposed to return for some tests next week; however, I am considering calling his office and telling them that I have no intention of returning for them if he can not treat his patients with a modical of respect. I told him that my balance was improving with continued physical therapy.....His response: "someone actually said YOU are getting better? Who was that. He has his freshman chemistry exam from U of Maryland taped to the wall.....he scored 175/175. I suspsect that is truly the last good thing he has done.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

He is the worst doctor I have seen.I paid 525$ for 2 visits for my son.he didn't pay attention for patient's symptoms.During 1st visit he asked 2 questions and prescribed EEG,MRI,blood test.we wanted all of explenation during the second visit.he couldn'explain blood test result.he said this is the only simple MRI.That is all.no diagnose.no direction.blood test result wasn't normal.I never recommend.worst doctor ever.bad manner.is he doctor or monster.I have no idea.don'see this doctor.waste of money.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Sadly, I can only affirm the ratings of those who've already categorized Dr. Einbinder as wholly lacking in "bedside manner." I would go further and say he appears to lack even the "milk of human kindness." Because the initial consultation will be my first and last, I admittedly don't know very much about the extent of his professional knowledge and expertise, but nevertheless give him a low rating in this category based on his patent and painful (to me) discomfort with my physical disability. He clearly had no real understanding of my situation, and his manner communicated to that he had no real interest in changing that.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

I waited at least 45 minutes for Dr. Einbinder to arrive in the exam room. He didn't smile or shake hands with me.. instead he went immediately to a chair, sat down and said.. "What do you want?" He then became angry when I didn't answer his questions fast enough. I had a severe headache and he was annoyed that I couldn't keep up with his questions. He acted angry that I was there from the minute he walked in the door. He ordered some tests then told me to come back in three weeks. I cancelled my follow-up appointment due to his behavior.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

Dr. Einbinder is a terrible doctor, very poor bedside manner, he is cold and he doesn't care. I wish I did not waste my time and money.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

The Man knows his stuff, can't say much about his bedside manners.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Einbinder is cold, unfriendly, and makes the entire experience absolutely miserable. I saw him for pregnancy related carpal tunnel and he acted like I was a waste of his time. He was so disinterested the entire time, it made me very uncomfortable. When he performed the test to confirm my carpal tunnel, he didn't explain anything, didn't tell me what to expect, nothing. He poked a needle into various nerves at least a dozen times, measuring something (didn't tell me what), and when I complained that it really hurt, he didn't even bat an eyelash. The test ended, he walked out of the room, and 10 min later I assumed I was done...? So I went to the desk and she threw a paper at me, which was apparently a prescription for physical therapy. He didn't say how often I should go, who to go to, when to follow up, what to expect, nothing. He is a horrible, horrible, horrible doctor who I will NEVER recommend. His bedside manner is deplorable.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Dr. Larry M Einbinder's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MB Health