Ratings for Dr. Eric H. Silverstein

Im surprised at the negative comments on here he delivered three of my kids when he was in dallas and I was very happy with him

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I am unsure if this is the same Dr.Eric Silverstein. The GYN/OB I saw 20 years ago was here in Dallas, TX in the Margot Perot Building. I was 41 years of age and pregnant. He told me I was too old to have a baby. Long story short...he gave me a DNC while I was totally awake and then next day performed surgery but did not suture the opening. Blood was every where when I awoke. To make matters even more bizarre he gave me pics of the "doomed" fetus. I was so sad and have not fully recovered from that.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

I started my IUI process with Dr. Silverstein but do not trust him so will be pursuing treatment in Denver. He was unable to be honest about recommendations and information reported to him from the counselor that he recommended (even after I released all information) and refused to discuss his concerns specifically with me. He seemed uninterested in participating in the "emotional" side of the process, passing off his responsibility, seemingly making decisions based on high-level conclusions from the counselor, never discussing any specific concerns he may have with me. I felt like Dr. Silverstein was unprofessional in the manner in which he interacted with me, failing to treat me like HIS patient. He also has no way to pay for services online or through the mail (i.e. you don't get an addressed envelope with your bill), you have to call his office and pay over the phone or in person.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Spent lots of money to have many diagnostic tests done. Silverstein told us we had a less than 1% chance of ever conceiving a child. He told us IVF was our only option, we weren't even eligible for IUI. He told us there was nothing we could do to increase our chances (male factor infertility). We felt very hopeless. Well, I am proud to announce that I have since gotten pregnant NATURALLY ;) Don't let a doctor tell you it's impossible. God is greater than any statistic out there!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Silverstein has been such a blessing in my and my husband's lives. He diagnosed my fertility issue immediately and began dealing with it just as quickly. He isn't interested in wasting time, he just wants to give us the results we want: a baby! I would recommend him to anyone. He has changed my life for the better!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

We never went through with any procedures because we just never felt comfortable with Dr. Silverstein and his staff. Plus his % of live births on the national boards is very low compared to many clinics in Colorado. I had done a lot of research before our visits and he seemed to make fun of me or mock me for reading things on the internet or asking questions that my friends had told me to ask. The billing lady, Terra, told me several times that certain tests were covered by our insurance only to later find out that they were not covered, so $2,000 in tests later we decided this was not the place for us. Whenever calling Dr. Silverstein and his staff, all we got were rude comments and "you need to do IVF", "IVF is your only option", "trying anything but IVF would be foolish", etc. At 22 years old, and only dealing with MFI, I personally don't think IVF is our only option and we have decided to go to a clinic in Denver with great reviews for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Does not take time to know patient or remember previous visits.... even when you go in 3+ times a week

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Silversteins staff is courteous and professional. We have a beautiful baby and we are now ready to try again and we wouldn't consider any other doc.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

We did two cycles with Dr. Silverstein and wish we had gone to CCRM instead. After six months of negative results with Dr. Silverstein, CCRM gave us our positive IVF within two months. The drive to Lonetree is WORTH IT!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

After several procedures, (ICSI and IVFs) we were tired of negatives and went to CCRM in Denver where we were succesful on the first try.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Eric H. Silverstein's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1972)