Ratings for Dr. Michael I. Weiss

Dr. Weiss is A great doctor He has been my doctor for the past 10 yrs, for all three of my pregnancies. I can always get an appointment that works with my schedule and his staf is great.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

His staff and nurses @ the hospital were terrified of him. For instance, he prescribed antibiotics for a UTI that I am highly allergic to- his nurse pointed the mistake out to me and told me to address it with him rather than dealing with him herself. He lost his temper when I said something about it and was rude the rest of the appointment— even chewing me out for a question I asked while he was doing a cervix check! At the hospital they seemed reluctant to call him until I was actually pushing because it was one in the morning, and they had put the labor-inducing medication in even though I was having lowkey contractions because one of the nurses didn’t want me to have to go through the second stage (pitocin.) They said they had no idea I’d go from Braxtons to delivery in three hours. Repeatedly talked rudely about patients with Medicaid when he found out my husband and I had private pay insurance. Asked REPEATEDLY if I was going to breastfeed and every time I had to remind him I’d had a bilateral mastectomy due to breast cancer when I was 30– even in the hospital after delivery with my family in the room, they were so shocked and angry at him, but I just laughed because at that point I’d told him six or seven times! I stayed with him because I did not think another doctor would take me at eight months along. I gave him a 4 for knowledge because my daughter got stuck (super fast labor) and he performed a manouver that got her through my pelvis, but I tore and he sewed me up without numbing me first and got annoyed because I kept flinching (imagine a needle being stabbed into your vagina and being able to hold still.) I can’t believe he’s still practicing.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Michael Weiss = horrible doctor! That just about says it all.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

I felt like this Doctor wanted to overtest me to ring up $$$. He is unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

he's alright njnmmmmalaldnwkskwbdiwkdowldlwkdkrnejwkwoskkkodkwkwdnf j

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Weiss deliverd my 3rd baby about a year in half ago, went to him my entire pregnancy, he took very good care of me and my daughter, I was high risk due to the fact that my second child was born at 28 weeks because of pre eclampsia, my baby was 3 weeks early but was completely healthy, I was scared of having another premie after my son and Dr. Weiss made sire that was not going to happen again, he was wonderful, was very pleased with him!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I went to him and now I am on a supra pubic cath for the rest of my life ! he put a sim ple bladder sling INSIDE MY BLADDER .what an idiot !!! he butchered me ! By the time I got the final diagnosis the statue of limitations to sue him was over . . FOR ANYONE READING THIS- IF U LOVE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. he DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING. HE HAS BEEN SUED MULTIPLE TIMES I FOUND OUT . CALL THE MEDICAL BOARD !!! TURN THIS GUY IN .As I begged for help in his office many times to tell me what was wrong his nurses DID NOT HELP ME AT ALL AND EITHER DID HE.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I have been going to Dr Weiss for a long time. He is a very good doctor and is always nice to me. His staff is very nice too. I even drive about 30 miles to go to him. He takes time to ask me questions and encourages me to go have the tests I need to do otherwise I probably wouldn't have the tests done. Wait times are normal for a doctor office and it always amazes me how people expect to get in and out so fast. Read a book or something. All offices have times when you have to wait a little. Great doctor and office.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Never will I put my life in this man hands. He rushed my delivery. I was in labor for (3) days. Hospital nurse kept telling me to hang tight and no c-section. Baby was fine, and I was fine. He told me he was due to being on a plane for vacation in (4) hours and he needs to delivery my baby. Rushed me into a c-section I didn't have to do. I later researched I could have declined it.... But I trusted him. He refused to pray with our family, and didn't even say congratulations on your birth or good bye to me or my family. Very mean doctors.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Rude man. Leaned on the wall with his arms crossed while a nurse was helping me push. Sewes up my ripped female part too much and left scar tissue. Which he should have cut me because he saw i was tearing and did nothing. I had pain for two years and couldnt make love with my husband for that period of time either. I should have sued him. All he talked abou during my appointments were his triplets being born soon. Very unprofessional!!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Michael I. Weiss's Credentials

• Hebrew

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Coventry Healthcare