Ratings for Dr. Anita M. Paulus

I found the receptionist to lack professionalism and warmth and Dr Paulus to be extremely pushy with services. I liked the Hygienist, but I will not go back. Much to aggressive feeling for my comfort level.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Had my top teeth pulled and she left a root in, when having my dentures relined a assistant did itand screwed it up. I still owe 2900 for this.. and the only thing done right was something they mailed off to a professional. I've never been able to wear my dentures since this operation, and to top it off she left the room for half an hour to argue with another client about payment in the middle of a full extraction, to the point that I had to come back to have the left side of my top teeth pulled on a separate day due to the Novocaine no longer working.

Submitted June 8, 2015

Terrible dentist. Too pushy. End of year and she was doing extra things to use all my insurance money. Now, 2 years later one of my root canals failed and one of my crowns fell off. I had my root canal done again but ended up loosing my tooth. Also, I told her I wanted gas but she ended up giving me an endless amount of shots to deaden the area. Nightmare. I am still paying for it.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Would recommend to friends and family. Staff is friendly and Dr A. Paulus explains treatment plan well.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

By far the worst Dentist I have ever had. All they are interested in is selling you products. I am not kidding when I say they asked me 6 times if I wanted my teeth bleached. Additionally, they told me I needed "special cleaning instructions" and charged me $25.00 - my special instructions? Brush and floss regularly. I was SHOCKED at the audacity of this dentist.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

This was the worst dental experience I have ever had. Not only was the cleaning extremely messy/uncomfortable/rushed, but the office staff yelled from room to room at each other. Then I was overcharged $60 (they tried to over charge me $150 until I got my insurance company on the phone) from what they told me my fee would be on the phone and in person that day. Avoid going here. It was miserable.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

BEWARE OF THIS DENTIST!!!This is the worst dentist I have ever been too!!! I went in for one cavity to be filled with composite, I was bombarded with ever service they had to offer. By the time I was out of there they had done exploratory drilling on my back teeth. I have never had a cavity back there and it terrifys me that maybe I will have some now that she opened up the dentin tubiles.

Submitted April 27, 2009

I had the worst dental experience of my life with Dr. Anita Paulus and her office. First they booked me with her instead of her associate with the same last name who is in my network but she isn't (even though they were aware of my insurance). The staff failed to provide me a copy of their privacy policy and became rude when I tried to get one before I signed a consent form saying I had gotten one. I waited a long time to see the dentist with almost no privacy. Dr. Paulus tried to sell me everything possible: bleaching, invisalign, fancy x-rays even after I explained all I needed was a cleaning. Worst of all the staff did not practice sterile technique. A hygenist handled my x-ray tabs and equipment with her bare hands and placed them on a non-sterile countertop before putting them and my mouth. The equipment when I was there did not look clean neither did some of the staff. I ended up declining a cleaning or any of their services and they still charged me $170.

Submitted June 11, 2008