Ratings for Dr. Susan E. Kolb

Dr. Kolb removed my ruptured silicone implants and gave me an internal lift. Most important to me was finding a surgeon who was knowledgeable in removing implants properly and help me regain my health . I flew across the country to have her make me well. Best decision I ever made. Her knowledge about breast implant illness and how to heal her patients is heads above the rest. I am 5 months post op and I couldn't be happier. I wanted just to be well more than anything but my breasts healed so nicely and look so good.! I have had numerous breast surgeries and was worried how my breasts would look after 29 years of implants. I am ecstatic and I followed her protocol for healing with supplements anti fungals. I know for a fact it is why I am doing so well . I had ruptured implants that spread poison throughout by body and that must be treated as well as the removal of implants. She knows this like no other!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Run, don't walk, RUN as far from this DR as fast as you can. She's gone completely off her rocker, claims to hear voices from "spirit guides" in the operating room. Maybe this is why so many people either love or hate this woman. I guess if her spirit guides don't like you, you're in trouble. But who wants someone that ought to be ripping people off at a psychic fair for giving BS readings, ripping their breasts open and sewing them back together like Frankenstein's monster? Not me. My consult with this doctor was a living nightmare. I won't even go into details, there is plenty of information out there about this witch if you just take the time to Google her and actually read past the canned, obviously planted 5 star reviews. Oh yeah, and apparently she tries to sue people who tell the truth about their experiences with her. CRAZY! Someone needs to tell her that it's not defamation if it is the Truth.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I will forever be grateful for Dr. Kolb, if it wasn't for her I'm not sure that I would be here today writing this review. I felt I was dying when I went into see Dr. Kolb with my Breast Implant Ilness that had been taking over my life for the past 10 years. Dr. Kolb did my explant, removed 4 lymph nodes and gave me my life back! I am so grateful!! Also, my natural breast look better than they ever have. My natural breast came out perfectly Symmetrical I did not need a lift. I could not be happier. I felt divinely lead to Dr. Kolb. I am grateful to God for her and her very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Nightmare! This surgeon will tell you you're dying if you don't let her cut you open. She took advantage of me when I was very ill. My advice, run as fast as you can. Not only did the pathology reports come back that everything she told me was wrong, she has you taking all these supplements (that she conveniently sells) and keeps you sick. It's crazy! When I emailed her with questions about her incorrect diagnosis, which ODDLY is the only way to communicate with her, she got very upset. She threatened me. I've never in my 45 years experienced such an unprofessional and abusive experience. She says that Michael Jackson is with her on surgery and spirits guide her. I wish spirits would teach her some ps skills as I now look like frankenstein. Do your research folks.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I had an unfavourable experience with Dr. Kolb and her assistant Jan. I gave an $1,100 deposit at the time of booking my surgery. Jan was extremely pushy & rude. Via email Dr. Kolb had diagnosed me with silicone toxicity from left over capsules from my explant one year earlier. . i cancelled my surgery in the time perimiter allowed as I questioned her being able to diagnose my symptoms via email. As it turned out my entire capsule had been 100% removed & I did not have silicone toxicity nor did I need lymph nodes removal as she suggested. it was my thyroid & adrenals. The office would only refund me $500.00 & I was told that if I encountered problems in the future that Dr. Kolb would not see me. I am so grateful that I listened to my gut and passed on this surgeon. I did not need another surgery.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Kolb is the most caring, genuine and humanitarian doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She has helped and continues to help women all over the world. I love Dr. Kolb, she is an earth angel.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

If I could give more stars on Dr. Kolb's Knowledge and Expertise, there would be no limit to it. Explant Surgery is a critical and difficult procedure. I searched the US West Coast for a knowledgeable surgeon and could not find one. Believe me, Dr. Kolb is THE expert. Do not look any further. Do not look for alternatives. It took Dr. Kolb 4 hours to remove the implants and capsules and during the procedure she found 2 enlarged lymph nodes which had to be removed too. Dr. Kolb saved my life. If anyone on this site is as shallow as to rate Dr. Kolb on the basis of her (beautiful) office, they do not underhand the extend to which implants cause harm/ potential death. The fact that Dr. Kolb does not need to impress with the most shiny practice only shows, she actually knows what is important. Thank you to Dr. Kolb for the work you are doing!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Susan Kolb saved my life. Someone on this site reviewed her clinic as being cluttered and unclean. As a patient of hers, I absolutely did not find that to be the case at all. I found her clinic to be very welcoming and well working. It may not look like a fancy, superficial, professionally decorated Spa, but I prefer the emphasis on the things that matter, and as well they did! Her knowledge, expertise, insight, experience, and holistic approach to the whole person is unmatched. Her use of scientifically proven applied kinesioligy is very helpful in pinpointing the most effective treatment for the patient. She truly is a gifted surgeon and human being. Anyone in her presence should feel themselves blessed that a woman and surgeon of her stature would work tirelessly to spend time with each and every individual patient at the extent in which she does is unparalleled. She tirelessly, day and night, answers emails from people all over the world that she's never even met before to answer questions caused by a denied or misunderstood illness by most in the area of plastic surgery and beyond. God be with her as she is an angel among us, and has many more women to help.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

So happy I chose Dr. Kolb for proper explant and have no regrets. I give Dr. Kolb 5 stars as she saved my life and has been there all the way for me. She works day and night and in-between Dr. Kolb e-mails woman who are very sick. I do not know how she finds the time to sleep. I was at a bedridden state and she's been my Angel all through my implant journey.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Kolb is a godsend with a knowledge of information for women suffering with breast implant illness. She is always there for women, answering questions through emails and messages. She did my explant, node removal and lift June 2015 and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. To this day I can email her if I need anything and she gets right back with me to help. She is one of the busiest offices with lots of women waiting to get it so obviously you will have to have patience when contacting them and going see them which is not a problem for being able to get such a great doctor. I was happy to wait and to have my turn with her as she takes her time with her patients. And as for those complaining about clutter, who cares. If you are really ill from Implant illness and really looking for a doctor to help you with this then that should be the last thing on your mind. Kinesiology is a great thing to practice. Lots of people and doctors around the world use this. This is a very useful tool for this complicating disease. I give Dr. Kolb 5 stars all the way!! Love her for what she does for all of us and the cause. Thanks Dr. Kolb!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Susan E. Kolb's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1979)

Healthnet