Ratings for Dr. Kaye McLaughlin

I have been going to Dentistry for 16 years. I feel at home and I can just relax while they are working on my teeth.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. M is awesome!! Such a lovely dentist (if there is such a thing!!) she will restore your smile and alleviate your fears

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. McLaughlin has been an amazing dentist to me over the years! She has an excellent bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. She encouraged me to get braces again and it made all the difference in my dental health! I would have continued with her but I moved to Baltimore. I would highly recommend her as a dentist!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Dr. McLaughlin is absolutely the best! She has been my dentist for over five years. She was also my brother's dentist for years too. Dr. McLaughlin is very knowledgeable about her profession and genuinely a caring dentist/person. Dr. McLaughlin perfectly completes every procedure on me without problem. I have never had a problem with this practice. The entire team/staff are great! I would definitely recommend Dr. McLaughlin to anyone in search of an honest, caring, knowledgeable dentist! She's the best!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I always have a good experience with Dr Mclaughlin. She is pleasant, knowledgeable and makes me feel comfortable and at ease during my visit. This is important for any dental visit. I am so happy to have found a dentist I can trust and return to without worry.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. McLaughlin is a great dentist. She is professional and friendly at the same time. I had a long indented line that goes over all my front teeth for as long as I remember, and I have always hated it. Dr. McLaughlin suggested a procedure to smoothen it and she did an amazing job with it. I am satisfied with her work, her concern and dedication. I definitely recommend her for everyone. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I love Dr. McLaughlin. She is an awesome dentist. I have been going to her for many years and I am totally satisfied with her work. She is approachable, knowledgeable, and very professional.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. McLaughlin is a great dentist. She's knowledgeable and professional. I had a lot of dental work to be done and I really liked the way she approached it...with care and diligence. I've always seen a dentist here and there but never stuck with one. Now that I've found Dr. McLaughlin, she will be my dentist for a long time. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

DR. KAYE McLaughlin have been my doctor for over four years, I first time i met her i was so satisfied because she took time to explain to me all that needed to be done and why, . I followed her advise and since then i have been appreciative of what she did that all my family now see her and are very happy because she does a great job. Doctor keep up the good job.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

First I would like to say that my review is not fake! My family and I love Dr. Kaye McLaughlin. Dr. McLaughlin has been our family dentist for over five years. In fact, I recommended Dr. McLaughlin to my husband as well. I find Dr. McLaughlin to be very friendly, kind, passionate, and knowledgeable about her profession. In all my years of seeing her, she has been very helpful in explaining procedures to me and advising me on maintaining excellent oral hygiene. Dr. Mclaughlin really does care about her patients and she never forgets a face. I would definitely recommend Dr. McLaughlin to anyone seeking a genuine and caring dentist!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015