Ratings for Dr. Kaye McLaughlin

I love Dr. McLaughlin. She is an awesome dentist. I have been going to her for many years and I am totally satisfied with her work. She is approachable, knowledgeable, and very professional.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. McLaughlin is a great dentist. She's knowledgeable and professional. I had a lot of dental work to be done and I really liked the way she approached it...with care and diligence. I've always seen a dentist here and there but never stuck with one. Now that I've found Dr. McLaughlin, she will be my dentist for a long time. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

DR. KAYE McLaughlin have been my doctor for over four years, I first time i met her i was so satisfied because she took time to explain to me all that needed to be done and why, . I followed her advise and since then i have been appreciative of what she did that all my family now see her and are very happy because she does a great job. Doctor keep up the good job.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

First I would like to say that my review is not fake! My family and I love Dr. Kaye McLaughlin. Dr. McLaughlin has been our family dentist for over five years. In fact, I recommended Dr. McLaughlin to my husband as well. I find Dr. McLaughlin to be very friendly, kind, passionate, and knowledgeable about her profession. In all my years of seeing her, she has been very helpful in explaining procedures to me and advising me on maintaining excellent oral hygiene. Dr. Mclaughlin really does care about her patients and she never forgets a face. I would definitely recommend Dr. McLaughlin to anyone seeking a genuine and caring dentist!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Kaye is a wonderful and professional dentist. Very caring and always smiling. She has been our dentist for almost 6yrs. My mum and myself loves her very much. I would recommend any one to her. Because of her my mum and i are having big smiles.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Kaye McLaughlin is very professional and a caring dentist. My family has been going to her for several years. She takes great pride in her work. I recommend Dr. McLaughlin to my friends. She cleans her patients teeth personally.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. K has been my dentist for more than seven years. I trust her to do the job on my teeth. I find her very meticulous. She makes sure she does her job right. On top of that she cleans my teeth exceptionally in that reason I cannot trade her to any dentists.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I've been going to her for over five years and am very happy with her. She's very tactful when I need to do more to maintain my teeth

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

At first I was ok with the work but then a couple of crowns started to wear and chip away. They said I grind my teeth and that I needed an expensive night guard. I told them that I didn't think so and that the crowns I had previously never ever wore down or chipped. I suggested that the material they used was inferior. This seem to agitate them and from that point on I was like an outcast. They made me wait longer when I came, they even told me that Dr. K would speak with me about a procedure and then after waiting over an hour and half, the office manager said Dr. K wouldn't be able to talk with me. I had to come back which I didn't and will never go back again. They seem to have a chip on their shoulders.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I have had so many bad experiences with Dentists in the past, but Dr. McLaughlin was the best ever. I would recommend my friends and family to her anytime because she is so gentle and caring. She made sure that my insurance would pay before doing my needed procedures and made me feel very comfortable while working on my teeth. I am so fortunate to have met Dr. McLaughlin and I don't understand any of the folks that did not appreciate her fine dental service. She is a really fine and professional dentist for sure.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014