You may also like

Rate Dr. Kaye McLaughlin

Dr. Kaye McLaughlin's Ratings

First I would like to say that my review is not fake! My family and I love Dr. Kaye McLaughlin. Dr. McLaughlin has been our family dentist for over five years. In fact, I recommended Dr. McLaughlin to my husband as well. I find Dr. McLaughlin to be very friendly, kind, passionate, and knowledgeable about her profession. In all my years of seeing her, she has been very helpful in explaining procedures to me and advising me on maintaining excellent oral hygiene. Dr. Mclaughlin really does care about her patients and she never forgets a face. I would definitely recommend Dr. McLaughlin to anyone seeking a genuine and caring dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Dr. Kaye is a wonderful and professional dentist. Very caring and always smiling. She has been our dentist for almost 6yrs. My mum and myself loves her very much. I would recommend any one to her. Because of her my mum and i are having big smiles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Kaye McLaughlin is very professional and a caring dentist. My family has been going to her for several years. She takes great pride in her work. I recommend Dr. McLaughlin to my friends. She cleans her patients teeth personally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. K has been my dentist for more than seven years. I trust her to do the job on my teeth. I find her very meticulous. She makes sure she does her job right. On top of that she cleans my teeth exceptionally in that reason I cannot trade her to any dentists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I've been going to her for over five years and am very happy with her. She's very tactful when I need to do more to maintain my teeth

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

At first I was ok with the work but then a couple of crowns started to wear and chip away. They said I grind my teeth and that I needed an expensive night guard. I told them that I didn't think so and that the crowns I had previously never ever wore down or chipped. I suggested that the material they used was inferior. This seem to agitate them and from that point on I was like an outcast. They made me wait longer when I came, they even told me that Dr. K would speak with me about a procedure and then after waiting over an hour and half, the office manager said Dr. K wouldn't be able to talk with me. I had to come back which I didn't and will never go back again. They seem to have a chip on their shoulders.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2616866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I have had so many bad experiences with Dentists in the past, but Dr. McLaughlin was the best ever. I would recommend my friends and family to her anytime because she is so gentle and caring. She made sure that my insurance would pay before doing my needed procedures and made me feel very comfortable while working on my teeth. I am so fortunate to have met Dr. McLaughlin and I don't understand any of the folks that did not appreciate her fine dental service. She is a really fine and professional dentist for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Wouldn't do cleaning as promised. Claimed work needed overpriced specialist treatment. Stay away. They are rip-offs. I suspect that many of the good reviews are phony.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Dr. McLaughlin is a true professional. She is very competent as a dentist, but is also friendly and very caring of her patients as individuals. She has done quite a bit of work on my teeth and always makes sure it is done right. She is concerned about making sure her patients are comfortable while she is doing the unpleasant tasks that a dentist must do with failing teeth. I highly recommend her to anyone considering a dentist in the greater Silver Spring area.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. M for several years and she is by far the best dentist I have ever had. I needed a considerable amount of dental work done when I first arrived. Dr. M was thorough in explaining the work that was needed and made sure I understood the process. Dr. M's caring and down to earth demeanor helps diminish the anxiety that usually accompanies dentist visits. Dr. M is a consummate professional and I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581190].votes_count ]]