Ratings for Dr. Kaye McLaughlin

Dr. McLaughlin is absolutely the best! She has been my dentist for over five years. She was also my brother's dentist for years too. Dr. McLaughlin is very knowledgeable about her profession and genuinely a caring dentist/person. Dr. McLaughlin perfectly completes every procedure on me without problem. I have never had a problem with this practice. The entire team/staff are great! I would definitely recommend Dr. McLaughlin to anyone in search of an honest, caring, knowledgeable dentist! She's the best!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I always have a good experience with Dr Mclaughlin. She is pleasant, knowledgeable and makes me feel comfortable and at ease during my visit. This is important for any dental visit. I am so happy to have found a dentist I can trust and return to without worry.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. McLaughlin is a great dentist. She is professional and friendly at the same time. I had a long indented line that goes over all my front teeth for as long as I remember, and I have always hated it. Dr. McLaughlin suggested a procedure to smoothen it and she did an amazing job with it. I am satisfied with her work, her concern and dedication. I definitely recommend her for everyone. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I love Dr. McLaughlin. She is an awesome dentist. I have been going to her for many years and I am totally satisfied with her work. She is approachable, knowledgeable, and very professional.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. McLaughlin is a great dentist. She's knowledgeable and professional. I had a lot of dental work to be done and I really liked the way she approached it...with care and diligence. I've always seen a dentist here and there but never stuck with one. Now that I've found Dr. McLaughlin, she will be my dentist for a long time. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

DR. KAYE McLaughlin have been my doctor for over four years, I first time i met her i was so satisfied because she took time to explain to me all that needed to be done and why, . I followed her advise and since then i have been appreciative of what she did that all my family now see her and are very happy because she does a great job. Doctor keep up the good job.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

First I would like to say that my review is not fake! My family and I love Dr. Kaye McLaughlin. Dr. McLaughlin has been our family dentist for over five years. In fact, I recommended Dr. McLaughlin to my husband as well. I find Dr. McLaughlin to be very friendly, kind, passionate, and knowledgeable about her profession. In all my years of seeing her, she has been very helpful in explaining procedures to me and advising me on maintaining excellent oral hygiene. Dr. Mclaughlin really does care about her patients and she never forgets a face. I would definitely recommend Dr. McLaughlin to anyone seeking a genuine and caring dentist!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Kaye is a wonderful and professional dentist. Very caring and always smiling. She has been our dentist for almost 6yrs. My mum and myself loves her very much. I would recommend any one to her. Because of her my mum and i are having big smiles.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Kaye McLaughlin is very professional and a caring dentist. My family has been going to her for several years. She takes great pride in her work. I recommend Dr. McLaughlin to my friends. She cleans her patients teeth personally.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. K has been my dentist for more than seven years. I trust her to do the job on my teeth. I find her very meticulous. She makes sure she does her job right. On top of that she cleans my teeth exceptionally in that reason I cannot trade her to any dentists.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014