Ratings for Dr. Brent R. Moelleken

I've said it before I'll say it again. I know Dr. Moelleken is smack in the middle of Beverly Hills glamourville, but he's equally interested in all his patients. He and his staff are attentive and kind, willing to answer any questions. I had Dr. Brent "do my eyes" and I couldn't be more thrilled. People can't quite figure out why I look so good, but they never guess I went under the knife. Make an appointment and talk with him. See what you think. I went to a lot of doctors and I'm so glad I chose him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr Moelleken is an excellent surgeon and a kind person. He made me feel comfortable and cared for and he never pushes a patient to do too much. The look is natural and the healing time was very quick. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is amazing. They all went above and beyond for me. I love the experience I had, and I love the results.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

The best surgeon and staff! I felt completely comfortable and have total trust in Dr Moelleken. His results are amazing and I now I look years younger! I was initially hesitant to try fillers and Botox but he explained everything, and his expertise & personality put me at ease. If you go to Dr Moelleken you will get exactly what you want! He created the most beautiful natural look for me and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr, Moelleken and his staff all exceeded my expectations. I am one and 1/2 weeks out and am very pleased. They made it as simple as possible to schedule, ask questions, go through surgery and to get well after surgery.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Brent Moelleken came as a recommendation for a small growth I had on the side of my head. Being a male in my early 30s and the first time stepping foot into a plastic surgery office I was a bit intimidated. However, on my first visit I was greeted by a warm smile from Crystal and she thoroughly walked me through what was to be expected. Admittedly vain when it comes to my neck up, scarring was a concern. Nevertheless, the incision healed nicely without a blemish and I can only thank Dr. Moelleken for that. Penny took care of all my insurance necessities and payment information, which is always the dreadful ending, but she made everything so seamless. I was in and out feeling like a new person. From that point on Dr, Moelleken and the entire team gained my trust. Making the trek from Orange County to Beverly Hills is a no brainer for the quality and I would unashamedly self proclaim myself as a regular. Receiving microderms from Melissa and laser treatments from Madalina every month.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I found Dr. Moelleken after going to many doctors for consultations for my Tummy Tuck, after my two pregnancies. It was my first major surgery, so I was very scared to go under. The second I met with Dr. Moelleken he made me feel so comfortable and at ease with the whole process I made my appointment before leaving for the following week. It has been a few years now and I couldn't be happier, my recovery was so fast, and my scar is so faint you can hardly even see it. I continue to see Dr. Moelleken for Botox and Fillers he keeps my face so natural looking. Not only is he so amazing at what he does though his team is incredible, they are informing, honest, and just the nicest bunch you could possibly meet. I highly recommend Dr. Moelleken I promise you will be so happy with your results!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

After my 2nd pregnancy I was diagnosed with abdominal diastasis and an umbilical hernia. I did not have the extra skin or sagging that is typical of a patient looking into a tummy tuck and personally I did not want a scar from hip to hip. A girlfriend, with the same splitting of the abdominal muscles, who had done significant research on different procedures to correct the diastasis referred me to Dr Moelleken. I had already spoken to a friend that is a plastic surgeon and was planning on getting treated by him, but thank goodness I set up an appointment with Dr. Moelleken. After my appointment I was so impressed with Dr. Moelleken that I had to have a very awkward conversation with my plastic surgeon friend and tell him that I’m going with Dr. Moelleken. One of the reasons I was so impressed was that Dr. Moelleken, was able to give me the option of a hybrid tummy tuck, which minimizes the scar and recovery time associated with a full tummy tuck. As a Doctor myself, I could not afford to be out, and unable to see patients for weeks, and the idea of 6 weeks out of work was not acceptable. With Dr Moelleken, I was out of work for only 2 weeks. Dr Moellekin’s team, especially Penny and Crystal are incredible- they were always there to answer any questions and walked me through this every step of the way. I am still a little swollen, but I can see the results starting to take shape and I am super excited to see the final result.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Thankfully, I was recommended to Dr Moelleken due to his impeccable reputation and skills. Seeking a skilled plastic surgeon was a deeply personal decision taken after much internal reflection. My body was holding up in my late forties but, in my opinion, my face did not reflect me anymore. Meeting Dr Moelleken has changed my life. The whole process has been incredible - Dr Moelleken treated me for a facelift that included eye, brow, cheek & chin lifts as well as live-fill. New patients are treated with kind respect by Office Administrator Penny leading the experience with warmth, honesty and thorough step by step facilitation. The surgery is well supported by a skilled and professional team - Crystal, Melissa, Madalina and of course Dr Moelleken's in-surgery team Alex & Dr Silverstein whom I can only express my total gratitude for their skill & care. For me, Dr Moelleken’s reviews and reputation are an important validation source and why I am writing my own review to help any new patients considering their important next step. Look no further – Dr Moelleken’s in depth consults are exceptional. You receive informative guidance, great insight and explanation as well as thoughtful, honest and realistic feedback. He truly is a gifted surgeon deserving of his Top Doctor Plastic Surgeon status who successfully delivered me a natural result which was my ultimate goal and aspiration. There is direct support by Dr Moelleken at all times with no question left unanswered. Dr Moelleken is one of a kind. Truly remarkable.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

The search for a plastic surgeon is daunting. I did a ton of research and chose Dr. Moelleken because of his education, professionalism, unparalleled skill, kindness, and focus on natural looking results. I previously had parotid surgery so my case was complicated and Dr. M had the background required to ensure the facial nerves exposed by that surgery weren't compromised. I'm only a week post surgery but very happy with my results. Dr. M, Penny, and the entire staff were beyond helpful, kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Brent Moelleken has definitely sold me. He is the best! His bedside manner is impeccable and his staff, friendly and supportive. In May of 2014 I had a Bilateral Hip Replacement. I was 50 years old at the time. Two years after the surgery, the 4” scars in my bottom were concaving in. The first plastic surgeon I consulted with suggested performing Liposuction somewhere in my body, using that fat to inject into my scars. The problem with this method is that liposuction actually kills the fat cells, so he would have been injecting dead cells into the scars, with the hope they did not deposit elsewhere in my bottom. I was not willing to take the chance. After seeking a second opinion from Dr. Moelleken, I was sold on his ability to fix my scars. Brent suggested surgically removing fat from my stomach and implanting it into the scars. Simply, he would perform a tummy tuck to remove the live tissue from my stomach. After examining my stomach, we decided to go with the Hybrid Tummy Tuck. Even though I have a thin, athletic body, the fascia in my stomach had separated after giving birth to two children. I was left with a stomach that looked like it was full of cellulite and had that awful cesarean fold at the pubic line. It’s funny, I could never figure out why my stomach looked the way it did because I ate fairly well and worked out all the time. Dr. Moelleken assured me that it was the separation of the fascia and that it would never go away without surgery. I am currently 3 weeks post operation. I feel like a 20 year old. My stomach is taut, the scar line from the tummy tuck is precise and I can tell will fade beautifully. With the help of a little liposuction, I now have a more curvaceous figure and I love it. Oh yeah, the indentations on my bottom are completely gone, and the scar line is tiny. I have never been so happy.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Brent R. Moelleken's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1985)