Ratings for Dr. Brent R. Moelleken

Dr Moelleken is a great surgeon. He's very caring and easy to talk to. I have complete confidence in his ability. I had great results from a revision surgery. His staff is very professional. Penny his office manager is so helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Moelleken is terrific. I have used him 3 times. (Facelift, neck and brow lift). The results are very natural looking, not pulled. Recovered very fast.. but then I follow all instructions and am generally healthy. I have recommended him many time to others without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

*****The BEST of the BEST ~ in every way!! I traveled cross country for some revision work and it was well worth the journey. From the welcoming, warm office environment to the incredibly brilliant work of Dr Moelleken, here is the Gold Standard for plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I had a breast life and implant removal and replacement from a surgery gone wrong four years ago. Since surgery I have been great! Recovery was a breeze... No pain at all. No issues, problems or concerns. I have feeling and most importantly healthy, soft breasts! Dr. Brent and his staff are amazing! The information, care and follow up by all has been wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Moelleken is a very caring, highly skilled, and experienced surgeon. I got great results. He won't steer you wrong. He has expert techniques, it's very hard to tell where the work was done, his scars healed so perfectly.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr Moelleken was great! He is the only surgeon I consulted with. I felt comfortable with him and trusted my instinct that I did not need to "shop around". He's good and his work is very natural looking. He is very pleasant and easy to talk to. He has a great staff too!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I am writing this review for Dr Moelleken, because he restored my looks like no other Dr could. I tried a number of different Doctors who by reading the reviews were supposedly some of the best doctors in that specialty; however, this was not the case. I was not satisfied with their results. When I met Dr Moelleken, I found him to be very personable and friendly. Having said that, I was still apprehensive since I had other procedures not provide the results I was looking for. I must say I am approaching 6 months post-op and the results have been incredible. I truly feel he has given me my normal face back. I am extremely happy, and he has my highest personal recommendation for cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Moelleken has exceeded my expectations before, during & after my tummy tuck surgery! I came to him in order to correct several issues caused by multiple pregnancies - umbilical hernia, diastasis recti (separation of the rectus abdominis muscle) and loose skin. Rather than offering just the standard mini vs full tummy tuck procedures, Dr. Moelleken offers a hybrid tummy tuck which can then be further modified to fit each individual’s needs and goals. After our initial consultation, I felt confident Dr. Moelleken can give me the results I wanted, and I was right! My surgery was short, incision super low, drain came out quickly, I got off of pain meds asap, had no issues or complications, swelling wasn’t too bad and it was pretty much gone in just a few short weeks. Dr. Moelleken is very responsive and great at follow up, his team is amazing, and everything I’ve seen so far reassures me that I’ve made a right choice. I’m SO glad I had this procedure and I highly recommend my doctor!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Moelleken's office was great. The staff were all extremely helpful. Getting an appointment at the times I needed was easy and the office was very clean and comfortable. I had minor earlobe surgery and they treated me with care. If I ever need anything else done, I would not hesitate to go back.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I recently had Dr. Brent Moelleken perform my tummy tuck, and I was amazed at the results. I had overstretched muscles and loose skin from my pregnancies that I could never exercise off. My tummy is now flat, my waist narrow, and my scar is low and razor-thin. I chose Dr. Brent for his caring, patient demeanor, specialized knowledge and vast experience. He is meticulously accurate and thorough. He responds quickly to any concern, no matter how trivial, and he truly loves what he does. In an area saturated by talented plastic surgeons, Dr. Moelleken stands above the rest.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Brent R. Moelleken's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1985)

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Moelleken is a great surgeon. He's very caring and easy to talk to. I have complete confidence in his ability. I had great results from a revision surgery. ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moelleken is terrific. I have used him 3 times. (Facelift, neck and brow lift). The results are very natural looking, not pulled. Recovered very fast.. but ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "*****The BEST of the BEST ~ in every way!! I traveled cross country for some revision work and it was well worth the journey. From the welcoming, warm offic..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast life and implant removal and replacement from a surgery gone wrong four years ago. Since surgery I have been great! Recovery was a breeze... No ..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moelleken is a very caring, highly skilled, and experienced surgeon. I got great results. He won't steer you wrong. He has expert techniques, it's very har..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Moelleken was great! He is the only surgeon I consulted with. I felt comfortable with him and trusted my instinct that I did not need to "shop around". He's ..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am writing this review for Dr Moelleken, because he restored my looks like no other Dr could. I tried a number of different Doctors who by reading the reviews..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moelleken has exceeded my expectations before, during & after my tummy tuck surgery! I came to him in order to correct several issues caused by multiple p..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moelleken's office was great. The staff were all extremely helpful. Getting an appointment at the times I needed was easy and the office was very clean an..."

September 5, 2014