Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth M. Doyle

So very thorough and sensitive to patient needs. It seems like she takes into consideration the whole person when treating for a specific need.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Been seeing Dr. Doyle since January, 2009. She's kind, caring, intelligent. She won't stop until she knows why you're sick. Then she heals you. Can't say enough good things about this terrific doctor. Just glad I found her.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

She sees me, my husband AND now she takes care of my daughter and takes excellent care of all three of us. At the first appt with my brand new baby, she handed me her pager number and told me to call her whenever. No question is too "silly" for her. I love her!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

DR. DOYLE IS ONE OF THE BEST PHYSICIANS I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. SHE IS A PEDIATRICIAN TO MY 10 MO. OLD. THIS IS MY FIRST CHILD SO DR. DOYLE IS VERY INFORMATIVE ABOUT ANY CONCERNS I HAVE. ALSO I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MORE DEDICATED DR. SHE WILL WORK-IN A CHILD ON TOP OF A BOOKED SCHEDULE. SOMETIMES EVEN A DOUBLE BOOKED SCHEDULE. SHE GETS THE JOB DONE. KUDOS DR. DOYLE

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Doyle for about 3 years and LOVE HER! Would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a General Doctor. She takes the time to find out what the problem is and makes every effort to find a solution. She always greets you with a smile! Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth M. Doyle's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Ameritas