Ratings for Dr. Paul G. Mangiafico

I have been a patient of Doctor Mangiafico's for many years and there is not another doctor I want to see. I have since moved down to lower Westchester and I still make the trip upstate to see Doctor Mangiafico. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Mangiafico for years. He is knowledgeable and goes the extra mile for you. I have complicated medical issues and Dr.M never gives up on me. Highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I 100% agree with the previous comments posted. He makes you feel very comfortable and does not run out the door every 2 minutes. He listens to what you have to say and explains the situation to you thoroughly. He doesn't just write you a prescription and rush you out the door. In my first visit with him last year, he noticed I had a little dry skin on my forhead and he said it whas Sebbhorea. He told me a simple way to treat it and it worked! Bottom line is he goes the extra mile for you. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

He is a very kind and knowledgable. I felt comfortable discussing my issues and he answered all my questions.It was refreshing not having a doctor that runs out of the room in two minutes! I would recommend him tio a friend.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Paul G. Mangiafico's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare