Ratings for Dr. Edwin J. Lee

Dr. Lee is a great doctor. I disagree with the negative reviews. He was caring, professional, and very helpful. The staff was great too. There are other doctors and nurse practitioners in the office, but he is the one to ask for.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I must say that Dr Lee was quite inattentive to my concerns and was very cursory/nonchalant in his examination. Very impersonal; did not even introduce himself. To be fair, appt time was kept promptly, scheduling was easy and front desk person is nice.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Do not visit this clinic. Wait times are long, the staff (to include Dr. Lee) is inattentive and uncaring, and their interests reside simply in getting you in/out as quickly as possible with minimal thought given to your well-being. There are plenty of other ENT offices around - try any of them except this one.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr Lee and his staff were friendly and they gave me hearing tests, which I had not done in a long time, but this office is neither equipped nor willing to deal with complex disorders of the ear. They pretty much immediately referred me to an otoneurologist. They were very direct about this, but it seems like this office must be either too busy or too disintereted to deal with uncommon disorders, at least in my experience. Kind of a waste of my time, except for the ear tests, which still are useless in the detection of hyperacusis (acoustic evoked potentials.) Probably more my own issue for not going straight to an otologist or otoneurologist, but that's because my PCP basically sucks and I need a new one. But these are nice people and you should go here if you have a common ENT issue (ETD, etc)

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Dr. Lee is excellent. He spent a lot of time with us and explained things thoroughly. He looks young which means that he is up to date on the most current treatments. I'm surprised by some of the other negative comments. We had a great experience with him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

The office lied to me that the doctor was not there. He was. They threw me out. I was very ill. They get 0000.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I really liked this doctor. He was great with my daughter and put us at ease (even though she had to have surgery). We did have to wait a few weeks to get an appointment but it was worth the wait. And his office was very busy when we had our appointment. We had to wait 20 minutes before we saw him but we didn't feel rushed when it was our time. Overall, we are very happy with Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Dr. Lee is an excellent doctor. He was highly recommended by my primary care doctor and I can see why. He was very professional, diagnosed my nose problem right away, explained the problem and his treatment recommendations, and I'm already feeling much better. I don't agree with some of the other reviews as all. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Getting an appnt was rough. I filled out an online form, faxed the completed info forms (found on the web page), refaxed them (to the same number) after I called the office 5 days later, where they claim they never received them. Received the appnt over the phone. When I arrived, I was asked to fill out the same forms again. Luckily, I brought the forms with me. Was seen 15 mins after the appointed time. Meeting with Dr Lee was professional.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Very disappointing! Surgery is the top priority. Everything else is dismissed. Wish I had read the earlier reviews about their preference for surgery. It was a very true.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Edwin J. Lee's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA