Ratings for Dr. Donald G. Wortham

Went in for a "free consult "for rhinoplasty with Dr . Wortham . Dr. Wortham kept trying to convince me that I should get a septoplasty aswell .I kept telling him that my breathing is perfect and I only needed ta little bit of my nasal bump smoothed out. Pretty sure the office just wanted to bill my insurance for the visit.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

I wanted some xeomin injected into my chin for chin lines. Dr wortham suggested I also have xeomin injected on each side of my mouth. I did not ask enough questions and as a result I will have a lop-sided smile for the next 3-4 months. After I got home I researched this technique and learned that it is very risky and most doctors won't inject xeomin, Botox, etc around the mouth for exactly these reasons. I am very unhappy with the results and I think dr wortham did not properly inform me of what could happen. If you go here ask lots of questions. Also, be prepared for a sales pitch.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Most painful fillers ever. I have had cheek and jowel line fillers from lots of Drs all over United States with maybe alittle soreness and mild bruising from all but this Dr. During the procedure it felt like he was jabbing the needle in to far and hitting bone....I heard allot of popping and cracking as he was injecting the filler and pinching the filler into place...(I guess). I can take allot of pain...I have many tattoos ... Been through some surgeries for injuries and this literally has taken longer to get over than anything I have been through. It's taken over a year to not have tremendous pain in my cheeks when touched . I can never have them done again....not that I would want them after this. These reviews were not around when I chose this Dr. My advice..... Find someone else.

Submitted November 25, 2018

I went in for tummy tuck consultation and it was the absolute worst. I left feeling pretty sad and unhappy. The doctor was not kind and augmentative I felt very uncomfortable. I honestly would recommend avoiding this place, there are plenty of more easy going doctors in Seattle. I felt so disrespected and degraded. Please do not waste your time and money here.

Submitted September 23, 2018

, I also have had a really Dreadful experience. I had a septo rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Wortham last summer . Dr. Wortham botched my nose so bad that it looks like Micheal Jackson's. I can't breathe at all. Please save yourselves from this unskilled surgeon.

Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr. Donald Wortham Just gave me a whole new outlook on life! I decided it was time to get rid of my double chin and saggy neck. Dr. Wortham worked his magic and gave me a chin and neck lift. What an amazing improvement! I had the utmost care from him and his amazing staff at Cosmetic Surgical Arts Center in Lynnwood, Washington. I carefully followed all of his protocol for healing and I was up and about in record time. I highly recommend this triple board certified surgeon. I’ve been going to him for years and he has always been professional and caring. Plus he has a great sense of humor! I couldn’t be happier, this is the best investment I’ve ever made in myself. I give him TEN stars!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Best Dr. Ever! I have been going to see Dr. Wortham and his staff for over 10 years. Over that period I have had both Botox and Xeomin injections, upper eyelid blepharoplasty, lipo and most recently a facelift. I have never had a bad experience nor had results I did not like. The staff is always professional and take their time to answer any questions or concerns I may have. Dr. Wortham at times has also not recommended surgery as an alternative. I have always been made aware of any risks related to the procedure prior to doing it and have found Dr. Wortham to be a careful and skilled surgeon. Follow-up care post-surgery has been excellent and I have always felt comfortable knowing my doctor cares as much about my results as I do. Consistency is important to me and I have actually had the same anesthesiologist on several occasions. I would recommend Cosmetic Surgical Arts Center and Dr. Wortham to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Wish I could give him ZERO stars .Had very awful experience. Made the worst mistake of my life that I chose this unexpericed doctor to perform my nose job. I can’t breathe at all and my nose looks and feels like play doh

Submitted December 31, 2017

Highly Recommend!! I've gone in to see Dr. Wortham and his staff several times not only for consults, but also for Xeomin injections and lower eyelid blepharoplasty. I'm in the medical field and I'm also a perfectionist, so to say I have high expectations may be an understatement. During my consultations Dr. Wortham made me feel very comfortable, he was respectful and knowledgeable. He was sure to take the time to not only explain the procedures to me, but to also go over the possible risks, expected outcomes, and to answer any and all questions or concerns I had. On the day of my surgery I was incredibly nervous going in, but Kellyanne at the front desk was so sweet and chatted with me to calm my nerves. The RN's were wonderful, they walked me through all of my medications and post-op instructions to make sure I understood everything and helped to put my mind at ease. The anesthesiologist did an excellent job going over my medical history, she was very friendly, and her IV placement was painless. Dr. Wortham called me the night after my surgery and the next few days to see how I was doing and to answer any questions I had. And the best part- my eyes look amazing!! Before they were puffy and tired looking and now I look better when I wake up first thing in the morning than I ever did on my best day with makeup before my surgery. I can honestly say that from consultation to post-op appointments I am very impressed with Dr. Wortham and his staff and highly recommend Cosmetic Surgical Arts Center. So much so that my husband is scheduled to have a procedure in 2 weeks!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Wortham is absolutely amazing! I had a breast augmentation done two weeks ago and am already beyond pleased with it. The whole process was super smooth and handled very professionally. Dr. Wortham and the whole staff are very knowledgeable and patient in explaining the process and the various options. I had high expectations and they exceeded them! I'm extremely impressed!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Donald G. Wortham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1981)