Ratings for Dr. Donald G. Wortham

A very detailed doctor-isn’t that what you want in a surgeon?! Nothing but excellent communication and care from Dr. Wortham and staff. I’m loving my results!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

SAVE YOURSELVES. I wish I could this give this doctor zero stars. I had chin implant done by Dr. Wortham last fall . I am regretting that decision everyday of my life. I can barley move jaw to chew food and my chin is completely numb, I can't feel a thing! Doctor Wortham caused permanent nerve damage.I am in constant pain from this chin implant! After checking several physicians in LA and NYC , there is no cure for the nerve damage. It is with me forever. Please don't go to this butcher of a doctor.

Submitted July 15, 2019

From the very first time I stepped into the office I received nothing but first class attention. Everyone was so friendly and knowledgeable, made me feel confident in my decision to come here. My results were better than I hoped for thanks to everyone! If I need any further assistance with cosmetic surgery I will be sure to call Dr. Donald G. Wortham’s office and I suggest you do the same. You wont be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Dr. Wortham and his staff at Cosmetic Surgical Arts Center are kind, thoughtful and professional. I was impressed with their attention to detail, clear instructions, and pre- and post-surgical care and monitoring. Not only did I come away with improved skin, I felt that they went out of their way to ensure I had a smooth recovery and the best possible results. They are committed to providing quality care, using only proven and tested products, and providing their patients with the highest level of customer service. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

I went in for tummy tuck consultation and it was the absolute worst. I left feeling pretty sad and unhappy. The doctor was not kind and augmentative I felt very uncomfortable. I honestly would recommend avoiding this place, there are plenty of more easy going doctors in Seattle. I felt so disrespected and degraded. Please do not waste your time and money here.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

2 months ago Gave me the CREEPS.I went in for a consult for fillers. First of all, the receptionist double booked me so I had to wait for almost an hour! When I finally saw Dr. Wortham he came across very creepy and kept touching me without my permission!I felt very uncomfortable as a lady

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Amazing is a term I do not use lightly!! The excellence, knowledge, professionalism, artistic eye all work together to achieve AMAZING results!! God Bless you Dr. Wortham, Margo and staff!! Wendy W. :)

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Went in for a "free consult "for rhinoplasty with Dr . Wortham . Dr. Wortham kept trying to convince me that I should get a septoplasty aswell .I kept telling him that my breathing is perfect and I only needed ta little bit of my nasal bump smoothed out. Pretty sure the office just wanted to bill my insurance for the visit.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

I wanted some xeomin injected into my chin for chin lines. Dr wortham suggested I also have xeomin injected on each side of my mouth. I did not ask enough questions and as a result I will have a lop-sided smile for the next 3-4 months. After I got home I researched this technique and learned that it is very risky and most doctors won't inject xeomin, Botox, etc around the mouth for exactly these reasons. I am very unhappy with the results and I think dr wortham did not properly inform me of what could happen. If you go here ask lots of questions. Also, be prepared for a sales pitch.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Most painful fillers ever. I have had cheek and jowel line fillers from lots of Drs all over United States with maybe alittle soreness and mild bruising from all but this Dr. During the procedure it felt like he was jabbing the needle in to far and hitting bone....I heard allot of popping and cracking as he was injecting the filler and pinching the filler into place...(I guess). I can take allot of pain...I have many tattoos ... Been through some surgeries for injuries and this literally has taken longer to get over than anything I have been through. It's taken over a year to not have tremendous pain in my cheeks when touched . I can never have them done again....not that I would want them after this. These reviews were not around when I chose this Dr. My advice..... Find someone else.

Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr. Donald G. Wortham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp