Ratings for Dr. Thomas K. Barefoot

Professional, knowledgable doctor, made me feel comfortable to be around him. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Barefoot was a great doctor. I did switch from his care though when he judged my choice to become pregnant, stating "don't you think you are a little bit too young to have a family?". At the time my husband and I had been married for 3 years and I was 23 years old. Facts aside I thought that his comment was completly unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr Barefoot is very prefessional and likethe way he sits down and talks with you after visits,very caring and have been going to him for several years!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

When I was pregnant with my son, I always hoped that he'd be the doctor to deliver him. I was so excited and pleased when I found out that Dr. Barefoot was on call the day I went into labor. He was the best!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

I love this doctor!! He delivered my daughter and I have been going there ever since. Great personality and you never wait in the office more than 20 minutes. Very knowledgeable about his patientsand the medical field. I would recommend every women go to him. Every doctor and nurse practioner in the office is Great. I would give them 2 BIG thumbs up!!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr. Barefoot is a wonderful caring doctor. I highly recommend him and Northeast Medical Center.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Thomas K. Barefoot's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)