Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Vincent Page

I took my 78 year old mother to this doctor this morning and I've never had such a horrible experience with a doctor nor been treated so disrespectly. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Page is the kind of doctor I wish everyone could experience. He repaired my crushed wrist and collarbone to perfection. He was strict when it came to recovery because he cared about my quality of life afterward. He's a service man, a Christian who volunteers locally, and a great professional to receive advice from. His staff always had a smile and laughed at my bad jokes. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

liked his bed side, good Christian, pray every time he did surgery on me and my family total of 5

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Page was recommended by my Joplin primary care physician, who is one of the most competent and respected in town. The ball of my foot and middle toe had been swollen for three months. Two physicians had already suspected gout, but medication was not resolving it. A third factor involved high stress on that foot during a severe ice storm. Dr. Page made a wise recommendation to do a gastroc recession to elongate the large calf muscle, allowing more flexibility for the Achilles tendon so that my toes would experience less stress while walking. He drew this out on paper so I would understand it. He also suggested special shoes might be needed. I come from a medical family, and knew to trust him. What impressed me even more, was on the day of surgery, when he took my hand and joined hands with everyone in the room for a prayer which he led. When I thanked him again later, he commented that we all knew who was in charge. I have so much now to thank him for. Ann L. Allman, Ed.D.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

Dr John Esch in the same building and practice sent me to Dr. Page for a secound opinion"see my rateing of DR Esch" He agreed my foot was broke in serveral places. This was done to ensure they coved one another in case of a law suit. I don't now or do I ever care about a law suite. I would have rather they try to fix my medical problem. This is another doctor simply charging large amounts of money and doing nothing for the clients who go to them for help. They don't care weather you are in pain, as they will under medicate you instead of treating you for your problem. stay away as these doctors are only concerned about getting caught in a law suite instead of fixing the problem.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Lawrence Vincent Page's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)