Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Dowdle

I came for my yearly visit and had a great experience. Staff was great, friendly and clean environment. I would recommend them to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Fantastic. They did such a great job with our entire family. My 3 year old was even excited to sit in the chair to get his teeth cleaned.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Good communication of the procedures and explanation about next steps to take.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I always feel that I am given great dental care and service at Dr. Dowdle's office. The office staff are always pleasant and in the past if I had any billing questions or concerns they were always addressed to my satisfaction and calls were returned promptly. Overall, they do a terrific job

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I enjoy coming to the dentist. Everybody thinks it is scary but it is really not. The staff is nice and try to interact. I love coming also because I get to watch TV. Overall it is a fun experience and I enjoy coming.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I saw Dr. Dowdle for the 1st time today and thought he was super. Very friendly, very knowledgeable, very helpful, took his time. I'll be going to him from now on.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008