Ratings for Dr. Adeluola "ag" Lipede

My daughter had seen Dr. Lipede for about 4 years and never had an issue until she was hit by a DWI driver over the holidays. Suddenly the doctor and his staff wanted her to use his lawyer so all bills would be covered at 100% for him. When she declined to use his lawyer, he dropped her like a hot potato. All she wanted him to do was to sign off on her short term disability paperwork from her job and he refused... I have never experienced such a rude and greedy doctor of staff in my life.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Lipede is a good Doctor and a fine man that overcame obstacles to make it from an unlikely background from a village in Africa to the London School of medicine to St. Louis. He practices in a tough area that is the cite of Ferguson protestors. Support Dr. Lipede and go to him for checkups

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

This doctors office staff are unprofessional argumentative disrespectful unconcerned about you as a patient Dr.Lipede is the worst physician I have ever come across and doesn't not have his patients best interest of their health at all it seems as if it's all bout getting paid to him he over books appointments there's always a one to two hour wait to be seen and even then it was not worth the wait would not recommend this Dr.to anyone whom has real concerns about their health but if you just want a doctor to write you a prescription each month and never address any legit health issues then he's your guy spoken from personal experience

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr, A. Lipede for almost 4 years now, and never have I experienced such humiliation in a doctors office before. This is my first experience being mistreated by a doctor before. Just had surgery, blood pressure running on the high end, heart complications and the doctor disregards all of my health issues and creates more stress to my already stressful situation (WOW). Extremely poor staffing. I was laughed at by the staff when the doctor refused to complete a medical form, that he charged me to fill out, while I was speaking in regards to the medical form, the doctor slams the door in my face which was then followed up by more laughter from his staff. Extremely unprofessional!!! Needless to say that I am looking for a new health care physician.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Lipede is excellent. He answers questions fully and understandably. He is a delight to deal with! He is an excellent listener, diagnostician, and a caring soul. His answers and solutions are practical and effective. I would recommend hom to anyone, especially the elderly.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Adeluola "ag" Lipede's Credentials

• Univ Of Ibadan, Coll Of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria (Grad. 1969)

Henry Ford / HAP