Ratings for Dr. Angela Kavadias

Due to my move from the city of Toronto to Windsor I was placed in a position where I had to find another family doctor. My family and I truly MISS Doctor Kavadias and she is the best. She is really caring, understanding and genuinely concerned about one's overall health and well-being. Above all, she is very thorough. She is truly the epitome of a remarkable family doctor and is simply irreplaceable. Should I move back to Toronto I would have no hesitation in seeking her out to re-establish our patient/Doctor relationship. Kudos to all the great work that you are doing. God bless you and your family.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Doctor Kavadias has been our family Doctor for over a decade and I can she is the most amazing Dr. She is friendly and family oriented. I would never see another Dr she has been with my daughters since they were babies and she is still their Dr as young adults. She is very knowledgeable in all areas. I would recommend her to everyone

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

SHE CARES FOR HER PATIENTS IMMENSELY AND ALWAYS CHECKS FURTHER

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

My daughter and I have both seen Dr. Kavadias since 2007. She is easy to speak to, respectful, thorough, caring and clearly shows she wants the best for her patients, and gives her best when prescribing, referring, treating, advising and especially patient with her patients that have endless government forms complete. Good doctors sooth, better doctors heal, but Dr.K. truly wants all to thrive. Thank you Angela for your care and devotion you can see the appreciation reflected in all these ratings!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

DR. A.K. IS VERY SPECIAL BOTH MY SISTER AND MYSELF ATTEND HER CARE AND ALTHOUGH WE TRAVEL A SMALL DISTANCE TO HER OFFICE AND COULD TRY SOMEONE CLOSER. SHE IS STILL VERY PROFESSIONAL CARING AND HELPFUL IN MORE WAYS THAN ON. THANK YOU DR ANGELA

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Excellent Family Doctor, highly knowledgeable and helpfull. Fully recommend to all.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

She is well knowledgeable and devoted with his job

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Very good doctor. Moved among few docs in GTA area and Dr. K is par-execellence. As someone mentioned, she takes time to talk and listen to you.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have had a great experience with Dr Kavadias. She is very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

My family has been seeing Dr.K for 7 years now. She is professional, reliable, helpful, timely and very knowledgeable. She is a wonderful Dr. Her secretary is professional and reliable. I have had a few appointments cancelled and I have always been given notice. I understand that things do happen. Dr Kavadias listens to your issues and comes up with a solution. I have had an issue with a Dr that I was referred to and she sent me to a different one, no problem. My kids love her. One being autistic and not good around new people; took to Dr.K very well. She is willing to do the investigations to find out what is wrong with you instead of covering it up with medications. I am so glad she is my doctor. I actually drive from where I live, 45 minutes just to see her and there is good reason for that!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014