You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Angela Kavadias

She is well knowledgeable and devoted with his job

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

My family has been seeing Dr.K for 7 years now. She is professional, reliable, helpful, timely and very knowledgeable. She is a wonderful Dr. Her secretary is professional and reliable. I have had a few appointments cancelled and I have always been given notice. I understand that things do happen. Dr Kavadias listens to your issues and comes up with a solution. I have had an issue with a Dr that I was referred to and she sent me to a different one, no problem. My kids love her. One being autistic and not good around new people; took to Dr.K very well. She is willing to do the investigations to find out what is wrong with you instead of covering it up with medications. I am so glad she is my doctor. I actually drive from where I live, 45 minutes just to see her and there is good reason for that!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Kavadias has been our family physician since 2004. She is extremely kind and compassionate. She takes all the time needed to assess, treat, and reassure you. You never feel rushed. She genuinely cares about her patients and their families. Without divulging personal details, I must say that on multiple occasions she has gone above and beyond. I have followed Dr. Kavadias from her East York location, to Uptown Health Clinic, and now to her new office at 20 Vogell Road. The staff at Uptown Clinic were very incompetent and rude, but that is a reflection on Uptown Health Clinic and not on Dr. Kavadias. I am very glad that she is no longer at that clinic. A doctor of her caliber deserves better. I am very happy with the staff at her new location. Overall, she is an incredible doctor and my family is very fortunate to have her as our family physician.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Kavadias always takes the time you need. She is thorough, knowledgeable, on time and very easy to discuss matters with. She and her staff are great. I'm so glad I've found her as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I've had Kavadias as my doctor for a while now and I think she's great. She always makes me feel so comfortable and is very relaxed when she talks which I think helps calms me down when I'm anxious about something. She gives great advice, and never rushes me through anything.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

She is always on time, takes the time to listen to you and your health issues - she doesn't rush you out. She actually cares about your health and well being. She is very thorough too. Nothing goes undetected. If you have a concern, she will do her out most to investigate with you. She is a great Family Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr Kavadias has been our family doctor for over four years. She is caring, knowledgeable and is never in a rush to listen and discuss our health issues. The clinic staff at the new location are also friendly, polite and helpful whether they are on the phone or in person. My family includes my elderly mother and two teenage children and I am often present in her office when they have any issues. She skillfully caters her approach to deal with them and their particular concerns and takes time to explain the cause and symptoms as well as the course of action. I have had several family doctors over the years in different parts of Ontario and I have the utmost respect for Dr. Kavadias and trust her as my physician.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

dr Kavadias is a wonderfull doctor I strongly recommend her as family doctor

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Angela Kavadias's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is well knowledgeable and devoted with his job"

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor. Moved among few docs in GTA area and Dr. K is par-execellence. As someone mentioned, she takes time to talk and listen to you. "

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a great experience with Dr Kavadias. She is very knowledgeable and helpful."

November 21, 2014