Ratings for Dr. Angela Kavadias

Doctor Kavadias has been our family Doctor for over a decade and I can she is the most amazing Dr. She is friendly and family oriented. I would never see another Dr she has been with my daughters since they were babies and she is still their Dr as young adults. She is very knowledgeable in all areas. I would recommend her to everyone

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

SHE CARES FOR HER PATIENTS IMMENSELY AND ALWAYS CHECKS FURTHER

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

My daughter and I have both seen Dr. Kavadias since 2007. She is easy to speak to, respectful, thorough, caring and clearly shows she wants the best for her patients, and gives her best when prescribing, referring, treating, advising and especially patient with her patients that have endless government forms complete. Good doctors sooth, better doctors heal, but Dr.K. truly wants all to thrive. Thank you Angela for your care and devotion you can see the appreciation reflected in all these ratings!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

DR. A.K. IS VERY SPECIAL BOTH MY SISTER AND MYSELF ATTEND HER CARE AND ALTHOUGH WE TRAVEL A SMALL DISTANCE TO HER OFFICE AND COULD TRY SOMEONE CLOSER. SHE IS STILL VERY PROFESSIONAL CARING AND HELPFUL IN MORE WAYS THAN ON. THANK YOU DR ANGELA

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Excellent Family Doctor, highly knowledgeable and helpfull. Fully recommend to all.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

She is well knowledgeable and devoted with his job

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Very good doctor. Moved among few docs in GTA area and Dr. K is par-execellence. As someone mentioned, she takes time to talk and listen to you.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have had a great experience with Dr Kavadias. She is very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

My family has been seeing Dr.K for 7 years now. She is professional, reliable, helpful, timely and very knowledgeable. She is a wonderful Dr. Her secretary is professional and reliable. I have had a few appointments cancelled and I have always been given notice. I understand that things do happen. Dr Kavadias listens to your issues and comes up with a solution. I have had an issue with a Dr that I was referred to and she sent me to a different one, no problem. My kids love her. One being autistic and not good around new people; took to Dr.K very well. She is willing to do the investigations to find out what is wrong with you instead of covering it up with medications. I am so glad she is my doctor. I actually drive from where I live, 45 minutes just to see her and there is good reason for that!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Kavadias has been our family physician since 2004. She is extremely kind and compassionate. She takes all the time needed to assess, treat, and reassure you. You never feel rushed. She genuinely cares about her patients and their families. Without divulging personal details, I must say that on multiple occasions she has gone above and beyond. I have followed Dr. Kavadias from her East York location, to Uptown Health Clinic, and now to her new office at 20 Vogell Road. The staff at Uptown Clinic were very incompetent and rude, but that is a reflection on Uptown Health Clinic and not on Dr. Kavadias. I am very glad that she is no longer at that clinic. A doctor of her caliber deserves better. I am very happy with the staff at her new location. Overall, she is an incredible doctor and my family is very fortunate to have her as our family physician.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013