Ratings for Dr. Aman Hourizadeh

Condescending,incompetent & unsympathetic,he only wants the easy cases. Could not diagnosis my problem so he told me to find another doctor. But he still took my copay and charged my insurance and wasted my time and delayed my treatment. He does not look directly at women ...he spoke to my husband like I wasn"t even in the room. Do not go to this guy.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Hourizadeh could not figure out what I had so he sent me to another Dr. who also did not know what I had and then went on vacation for 3 weeks. When I called back HOURIZADEH he told me to go get some cough drops and I was already addicted to the cough medicine I was on for 3 months. He also told me to go to an ER which does not diagnose patients.The addiction was not his problem and he cut me lose. I don't know how he sleeps at night. BTW he is a DO he is suppose to treat the whole patient not just the condition. Run don't walk.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Pleasant, helpful, and patient.....understanding of the my stress in caring for a very sick husband.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Aman Hourizadeh's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1992)

Pacificare