Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Fischel

Dr Richard is an excellent surgeon. He knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I saw Richard FIchel in 2004 forsweaty palms and facial flushing. He assured me his new procedure was safe and little risk of side-effects. Even if they did crop up (like compensatory sweating or CS) they always went away in a month or less. Six years later and I still suffer horribly from the wide-effects of what he did. He's an arrogant, greedy man, willing to cut up anyone to make some money. He was sued and lost a huge settlement (very rare for a doctor to be successfully sued). Here's the link to the CA Medical Board site if anyone's interested to see how much he lost. Avoid him at all costs..good luck http://licenselookup.mbc.ca.gov/licenselookup/lookup.php?LicenseType=G&LicenseNumber=62224

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Doctor Fischel not only saved my life, but also saved the quality of my life. When encountered with complications during my suregery, he operated for 4 extra hours in order to save the other half of my left lung. He could have taken the easy road and took out my entire left lung. I am forever grateful for the treatment he provided....he was friendly, helpful, funny and most of all trustworthy and honest. I can now say that I will live a long healthy life with my family because of what Dr. Fishcel did for me!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Lying and deceitful. The worst out there. This guy belongs in prison for the damage he has done with disabling surgery. he won't return phonecalls and is of no help. he is fraudulent in every sense of the word. a disgrace to the medical community.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

doesn't answer phone calls. Impossible to get in touch with.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Richard J. Fischel's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal