Ratings for Dr. Sarah K. Pohlmann

She is the best doc I have ever had. Helped me through many health issues. She is straight forward, lets you in on what she is thinking and gives options for treatment. She includes the me in managing my own health care. I have never been disappointed in an appointment with her. She always listens to what is going on before making snap decisions. She also is very forthcoming when she looks for additional information regarding symptoms. She never acts like she "knows it all", but give confidence when she looks for additional information. Even though she is hard to get in to see, I don't like going to any other doctor!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I love Dr. Pohlmann! She's such a good doctor - extremely knowledgeable, with a very good, non-judgmental bedside manner. She's no-nonsense, but in a good way, and always takes the time to really listen to what's going on. She's gentle, too, and patient with wimpy patients like me who flinch at any hint of pain. She's conveniently located in the new medical building near U-Village with free parking in the garage. All in all, I highly recommend Dr. P!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

Very pleasant and was ablew to address all my issues

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Sarah K. Pohlmann's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company