Ratings for Dr. James F. Moruzzi

I love the staff. Very helpful, willing to help. Great senses of humor. Really under appreciated by patients with no patience. He is helping women be pregnant, delivering babies, saving babies and I think the is very thorough with each patient so appointments take long and often the wait is long but just plan for that instead of stressing over it. Bring the right questions and don't go in impatient and rushing to get out. We went to several different doctors before settling on doctor Morruzzi and I gotta say if after reading some comments I felt a little protective of him because he is one of my favorite doctors ever. His style may not fit every one but he is never careless. He saved our second son absolutely. When it looked like we might lose him we were in the hospital immediately so you know it take time to learn to be a good patient too. Asking the right questions, giving good info. making sure you get heard when you need to. Doctor Morruzzi and his staff are knowledgeable, and very cqaring and they love their kids. Love to claim them years later and see how they've grown and thrived. They are very good people.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Moruzzi and staff are great! I have two healthy beautiful kids to show for it! The dr works all the time, calls as late as 9 and delivered one of babies in the middle of the night. Yes it takes awhile for your visit but once he's with you, you don't feel rushed. He takes his time which is why he's often late. He's taking time with all his patients. My phone calls were always returned and even after having a few miscarriages he was always so reassuring that would be able to have a baby! Jeri is great with helping with insurance and billing. I would strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Couldn't diagnose simple depression after several visits.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

am nearly 30 weeks into my pregnancy. Made an appointment to transfer to Dr Moruzzi from Multicare. I was stunned at the 2 hour wait and even when pulled into the room, I waited another 45 min just to have the nurse come into the room and tell me i needed to wait back in the waiting room. This was the worst OB visit i have ever delt with. Annoying to say the least!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Going to Dr. Moruzzi was the worst decision we made when treating our infertility. His appointments were always at least an hour late, his staff was extremely insensitive to someone going through infertility, we were left alone in his office with patient files and given leftover medications with other people's names on them, he administered too much Demerol during an egg retrieval causing me to be extremely sick and slowing my breathing to dangerous levels, he had no explanation for losing one of our frozen embryos, his in attention to my estradiol levels caused me to hyper stimulate which resulted in fluid on my lungs and he and his staff were rude and insensitive when dealing with my miscarriage. He kept terrible medical records of my dosages and medications which made it impossible for my next RE to determine was my doses were. I would never recommend Dr. Moruzzi to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Moruzzi is a very wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff. I would (and do) recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

We almost lost our twin due to his negligence. Our baby girl had been growing slowly the entire pregnancy,then at 26 weeks, an ultrasound showed that she nearly stopped growing at all.He was not concerned at all about the slow growth.He just kept saying it's fine. He scheduled another ultrasound for 3 weeks later and told us not to worry about anything.We were very upset and decided to get a 2nd opinion. We had been seeing another OB at UW med center who specialized in hypertension during pregnancy, we called him and explained what was going on and he told us to come up right away.He performed an ultrasound and was so concerned with the slow growth that he immediately admitted my wife to UW where she would remain the twins were born.2 weeks 2 days later, we were rushed into an emergency C section and our twins were born If we would have waited to come back for an ultrasound with Moruzzi 3 weeks after the last one, there is a good chance that the results would have been devastating.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr.Maruzzi is the best doctor,he is very professional& he put effort in his work.If you want to get pregnant in vitro he is the best doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Very nice dr! He is always running behind, so if you have a tight schedule find a differant dr. He was my dr forboth my kids. He does sometimes forget to give you some basic info so if is your fiirst pregnancy take a list of questions and concerns with you. He is vey willing to take the time to answer all your questions and help you to understand. I love that when my husband came with me dr would ask my husband how he think Iam doing. Sometimes our partner has some concerns that we as moms don't really remember or notice. He is very quirky and always makes me smile. One of the nurses at the hospital said that he is a nice mix of mr rogers and mr bean rolled into one great dr.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr moruzzi doesnt listen neither does his staff i tried to make him aware but he told me that the receptionist jerri leaves at 430pm so make my apt after that... he failed to tell me about some of my blood work that tested positive for down syndrome. Also i had a major infection he neglected to even treat i complained. Of symptoms... also other symptoms i switched drs found out that i was anemic and the new dr told me i was tested positive for ds... his staff i didnt care for and dr moruzzi i didnt either

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. James F. Moruzzi's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med