Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Burres

His office is dirty. This man is a predator wouldn't allow my friend to wait for me in the waiting room while I was having my procedure. Kept making sly sexual references towards me. Overall the entire experience was uncomfortable. Very unprofessional as well as his office is a travesty. Never go to this man.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

This doctor is a first class specialist. He's performed surgery on a bunch of my friends and they were all really happy and trust him a lot. I know he trained at Stanford and that is a really good school. My friends' have had nose surgery, facelift, liposuction, all kinds of procedures from him. He really cares and does the best work. He doesn't try to rip you off by over charging like a lot of Beverly Hills docs. You go doc!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Burres is a price of Sh$&@ he is not a real surgeon and takes advantage of those who think they are getting a deal on a surgery. He will perform a procedure he has no experience in and will botch over and over again. I am scarred for life thanks to that garbage and still not sure how he went on to be a surgeon. His attitude alone should dissapoint you upfront. For those with bad reviews on this the couldn't be more true. This SCUM should be banned from any operating room. Believe me when I say to stay away he is all the bad stuff on here and more.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

The worst butchery Doctor I have ever been to. His perfunctory attitude and his ways are extremely affensive. He is rude and has a smell to him as if he hasn't showered in a week. I wouldn't let him treat my goldfish if they needed water.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Don't do it. I am so mad I chose him. He fixed my nose twice, worse looking the second time around. Chin loooks suare and weird in pictures now. He sucked out fat from my cheeks , buccal fat, and failed to tell me I would get lines around my mouth from it. I can't sleep on my left side cause nostril collapses and I cant breath right. If you still go to him after reading this, you deserve what happens. He's had so much bad surgery his face looks like a clown now. I heard he told the operating surgeon what to do to his face. Talk about the blind leading the blind..

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Ruined my nose. His surgery was so bad and his manners very unprofessional. I had rhinofima and he trimmed down my nose so much when I woke up it was almost gone. He took too much off. I complained and reluctantly tried to fix it. It was even worse. Second time I felt weird since there was no one in the office to assist, just him. Not even a receptionist. He ran into trouble and I started bleeding. He had a problem stopping it. The cartelege was so far gone I have trouble sleeping at night. My nose collapses. I spoke to a specialist at Kaiser and they refused to work on my nose as there wasn't enough to work with. No trouble recognizing me - he destroyed my self confidence and appearance. stay away, far away from him. He should not be allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

I went to him because I had little red dots on my tongue. He looked and didnt really know what it was so he prescribed me antibotics and cream for my tungue. He then said let me check your nose and I said no because I dont want to have a small tube down my nose. He told me I should get my nose reconstructed and that he can do the surgery. I said "no". I took the antibiotics/cream and I still had the spots! I ended up washing my mouth with hydroperoxide a few times and was all gone in 2 days! MY POINT - He is a $$$ doctor. He does NOT know his stuff. He ended up charging me $ 247.00 and overcharged my insurance. He also charged my insurance for service not done which is the tube I said I dont want him to put in my nose. He is a liar and didnt even help me !

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

He did my nose twice because I didn't like the results the first time. It came out worse the second time. Never had the nerve to let him try again.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Steven Burres is the worst doctor I have ever been too. He is rude, his office is filthy and he has no business performing plastic surgery of any type. He over billed my insurance company and did minimal work to my nose. In fact, it looked much worse after he worked on it than it did after the accident I was in. He was inappropriate in his demeanor towards me, I felt uncomfortable, like he was hitting on me. There was a baby screaming and crying the entire time I went to my follow-up appointment. The baby had a horrible problem, wearing a helmet on it's head and crawling around on the filthy office floors. The entire experience creep-ed me out. His scrubs were bloody and he had food layered in his teeth. I can't believe I was dumb enough to let this man touch me. Thank God I am still alive, he is completely incompetent. I am reporting him to the AMA and hope he doesn't damage anyone like he did me.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Steven A. Burres's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1979)