Ratings for Dr. Lisa Vecchi

As good as it gets. Smart, honest, and helpful. Made a world of difference in dealing with a very specific long standing issue. I would recommend her to men and women of all ages!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Lisa. I have been battling poor skin conditions all my life, seeking answers from medical practitioners with no success. I was referred by a friend and was hesitant at first, not knowing what a Naturopath really does? After I met Dr. Lisa, I felt reassured that we were going to get to the root of the problem instead of masking it. (like the medical side tends to do). After a few appointments and following her advice implicitly, I for the first time have completely resolved my issues! I can't say enough about Dr. Lisa and would highly recommend her to anyone wanting a non-conventional and natural approach to improved health and well being.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Can not say enough good things about how positively Lisa has affected me and my overall health over the past few years! Before i started seeing her, i was lactose intolerant, had seasonal/pet allergies, and was ready for life in "a bubble", being restricted and continuously under attack by my own body. Unlike my family doctor, who suggested a number of over the counter pills to combat the AFFECTS of these intolerances, Lisa got to the root cause of my body's imbalance, and fixed that so my body could better/naturally defend itself against these issues. I no longer have issues with dairy or cats, and seasonal allergies have significantly lessened . I continue to visit Lisa, whose holistic approach to health care continues to give my body the tools needed to better defend myself against the ever changes ailments that we encounter in our lives. For allergies, colds and overall general health (those times when you know your body is not feeling quite right); she is friendly, patient, gentle, and knowledgeable; and her methods are NON-invasive, and NOT overly restrictive. Would highly recommend!! :)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Excellent doctor. You will be so glad that you went to see her!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Lisa has been my family's trusted naturopathic doctor for several years. She has identified the cause of pains and illness, that our family physician has been unable to do and therefore prescribed pain medications etc. to simply treat the "symptoms". Dr Lisa is patient, down to earth, and non judgmental. She will find the source of your issue and treat that, rather than masking the symptoms. We love our visits with her and feel she has been a key contributor to the health of our family.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

My wife and I have finally found our doctor! Very knowledgeable and takes the time to find out the cause of your problem. My wife no longer suffers from migraines and digestive issues, and my chronic fatigue and anxiety are gone. She recommended supplements and nutritional changes that really changed our lives. We are now off prescription medications and would highly recommend Dr. Lisa.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I had terrible hot flashes for 2 years before a friend recommended i see Dr. Lisa. Within a month I was down to one (mild) hot flash a day and after 6 weeks I had none. I just wish I found her sooner. She changed my life.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Lisa has helped our whole family so much. We feel lucky we found her :)

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I've tried a few naturopaths in my past and dr. Vecchi is by far my favorite.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Lisa identified the cause of my complaints on the first visit. By removing that one food from my diet, my issues improved over 50%. Can't wait to see what the next step is! I have tried lots of other treatments with no success so I am very happy.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Lisa Vecchi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My fascination with the field of naturopathic medicine originated when I was only ten years old. Suffering from digestive issues, I sought the help of various specialists. None of these doctors were able to “figure me out” and I was ultimately told that I would simply “grow out of it.” Upon my first visit with my ND, I learned that the source of my digestive issues was my sensitivity to a particular food. I eliminated the offending food and within a month I was a different kid. This experience led to my interest in health sciences. I attended Queen’s University where I obtained an Honours Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Sciences with foci in Pharmacology and Toxicology. I proceeded to attend the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine - Canada's only accredited school offering a 4-year Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine program at the time. Recognizing the uniqueness of every individual, my focus is on a personalized approach to healthcare. I utilize acupuncture, western and eastern botanical medicine, clinical nutrition, homeopathy, hydrotherapy, lifestyle counselling, and detoxification programs to help facilitate optimal health. Over the years I have also completed additional training in Cosmetic and Cellulite Acupuncture, Applied Kinesiology, Biotherapeutic Drainage and NAET. Oakville has a reputation of being a healthy city with a vibrant population that enjoys an active and healthy lifestyle. It is my goal to provide the highest standard of Naturopathic medical care to Oakville and area residents in an environment that is comfortable and professional. I place a large emphasis on health education and empowering clients to make informed and healthy lifestyle decisions. My practice is focused on family health care with special interests in allergies, digestive health and pediatrics. I am a member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors.

• English