You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Arthur DiPatri

Amazing doctor. He is patient, thorough, confident and optimistic. Removed my daughter's brain tumor when other doctors lacked confidence they could do it. Had MRI results faster than we could return to our room. A life saver!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. DiPatri is the best... he is not only very knowledgable but incredibly warm and compassionate. He performed surgery on our daughter when she was just a baby and she has done fairly well since. We feel blessed to have him as our neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr Dipatri has been awesome... he helped us make a decision to have nerve grafting done on my daughter. after talking with 3 other Dr's Dr DiPatri made us feel like we knew what was best for her. He performed the surgery and now 6 months later we are seeing our little girl moving her arm and hand. He has been wonderful in helping us understand what has happened and what to expect in the future... he has been 100% accurate in his predictions of her recovery ( she has actually surpassed already)...We never have to wait more than 5 minutes and he and his staff are the best Dr's we have ever encountered ...

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Dipatri was called in by another Dr. at the spine clinic at Children's after 2 doctor's had already said our daughter would need neck surgery. Dr. Dipatri's exam was much more thorough than the others. Next he asked for more xrays and MRI's to be done. After looking at these, examining her again and asking her many questions, he opted for no surgery and took more of a wait and see stance. As it turned out, he was correct, she did not need surgery! She is completely fine now and we made it to this point with no invasive surgeries! It is because of Dr. Dipatri's thoroughness that our daughter was spared an unnecessary surgery that two other doctors were eager to do on her. In addition to this, Dr. Dipatri was wonderful with her, she warmed right up to him. Also, he was mindful of our time and our anxiety in helping us to schedule things quickly and get results quickly. We highly recommend Dr. Dipatri!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

He is very good Doctor.My son loved him very much.I Think that Doctor DiPatry with his maners,helpfulnes,smile make his pacients to love him like my son did.Doctor visit him at home and make him very happy and I'm very happy that I know this man and that my son had him in his short life.With this I want to say THANK YOU for everything that you did for my son.And I RECOMEND Doctor DiPatry if is posible for you'r child to bicome his pacient GO FOR IT he is the best.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. DiPatri is a wonderful man and surgeon! He performed spinal surgery on our infant son. During this stressful time for our family, Dr. DiPatri was kind, thorough, and the surgery went wonderfully. He explained everything along the way in great detail and even called us at home one night from his personal cell phone at 9pm just so we wouldn't have to wait until the next day to get some highly anticpated test results back. I honestly wish this man could be my son's pediatrician!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Arthur DiPatri's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company
Coresource
Golden Rule
Multiplan
Paramount
Priority Health
Sagamore Health Network

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. He is patient, thorough, confident and optimistic. Removed my daughter's brain tumor when other doctors lacked confidence they could do it. H..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. DiPatri touched my son inappropriately. We reported him to the police."

April 12, 2015