Ratings for Dr. Beverly Carraway Handley

Accurate in diagnosis of patient problems, EXTREMELY knowledgable, and spends time with each patient getting to know them and in teaching them about any diagnosis and LISTENING to her patients. Rare find these days!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

She has been my doctor for approximately 5 years. I feel she knows me better than any doctor I've ever gone to. I also feel when I had a serious illness she saved my life. Most patient and understanding doctor ever!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

The most attentive Dr I have ever visited and I am 72.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Handley is the best Doctor in Alabama. I start useing her righ after she start . ? I use her till we got were we could not travel too Biringham, Al. She save my live . My Dad, Husband, My Daughter. See her . I would recommend her to any one who want a very good Doctor. Mary

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Carraway-Handley always hears my concerns, and is willing to accept my sometimes-opposing view. She's not threatened by the fact that I have a wellness physician, but rather wants to know more about his preventive measures and thoughts. She spends plenty of time explaining things, doesn't just run in and out the door. A perfect match for me.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I have looked years for someone who would just listen to my symptoms. Every doctor gave me a perscription and a slap on the back. she listened, did tests and explained the cause and effect. she will be my gyn and any other area she will serve me in. I am so grateful for her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Have worked with her professionally and know she is very compentent. It is wonderful to have a doctor that is both caring and competent. She is the real deal!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Very kind, really felt like she cared about my thoughts and did not dismiss my feelings like most M.D.'s. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Excellent bedside manner ,very caring and compassionate I would recommend her to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Beverly Carraway Handley's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1984)