Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Roach

Excellent Clinician, Very Helpful. Earned my Trust and helped with my depression following the break up of my 24 year marriage. He empowered me to be able to deal with my emotions and all the issues that came along with the divorce. I'm in a much better place because of his help.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I have used services of about a dozen social workers, psychologists, internists, spiritualists and psychiatrists for treatment of life-long depression and anxiety. For over ten years, I have worked with Jeffrey; and continue to use him long after acute symptoms passed and critical decisions made. Jeffrey has keen, sophisticated self-awareness which combine with tremendous skill, imagination and intellect to create an amalgam which when mixed also with what his patients present yield discernment of what words, perspectives, actions and images will effectively bring patients to understand enlightening facets of their medical condition, habits and autobiography from which self-acceptance, growth, ease, forgiveness and salubrious changes in behavior and thought arise.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Roach is intelligent and experienced, but approachable and warm. He can speak to a spectrum of mental and emotional issues. I began seeing him for one matter, but stayed and now see him regularly. His help was essential with that initial matter, and his guidance since then has made me into, or at least working towards, the person I want to be.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

The most professional and skilled practitioner I have ever known .... Excellent for adults as well as adolescents and children ........

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey P. Roach's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Tonawanda, NY