Ratings for Dr. Dennis M Weppner

I am extremely upset over something that I should have been told about during a pap smear and it's abnormality results. I had received a notification email from Lab results done in the past, so I checked them online and found out some disturbing news, that I was not informed about by the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I love this ob! Bad experiences with other ones. He is helpful, knowledgeable and caring! His staff is pleasant and just as helpful. I highly recommendhim!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

This doctor was on call at Childrens Hospital for the birth of my first child in 1991. Got into an argument with my son's father and insisted on using forceps. Paid no attention to the woman in labor and chose to have an alpha male screaming match with my ex. I was thankful for another intervening, seasoned physician who came to my rescue and used suction for delivery (mighty vac). My son is almost 20 and this incident still bothers me to this day. This was so long ago that the staff and punctuality info. in my rating is not based on anything current.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

When I read the other reviews, I was a little surprised because this was not my experience with Dr. Weppner at all. Instead, I found that he lacked insight into current research, and moreover was demeaning, disrespectful and in fact bullyish, when an attempt to discuss alternative options was made. His concerns seemed more about the bottom line, and his approach was to try to prevent one rare situation from occurring by using a more interventive and risky procedure - which made no sense to me. I think he is an intelligent man, and perhaps under other circumstances things would have been different.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

He is a wonderful, knowledgable doctor who gives every patient the amount of time necessary to their comfort, understanding and health. He is as concerned about your child as he is you. A rare find.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

One of the most comprehensive,professional and caring physicians I have ever met........ His office staff is pleasant and cheerful....I highly recommend this physician ..........

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Dennis M Weppner's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1986)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan