Ratings for Dr. Ali D. Aziz

A very positive experience. Would most definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Dr. Aziz is the one of the best psychiatrists I have ever seen. He is incredibly knowledgable and up on all the latest research. He has a great bedside manner and is very funny. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

I was referred to Dr Ali Aziz through the Jeffery Goodman Clinic. I have been Dr aziz patient for more than 2 years. He has a very unique and wonderful manner. Unlike psychiatrist I have seen in the past, Dr Aziz seems to have time for me whether it be a quick stop in for medication refills or an appointment to discuss what is going on with me. He has a memory for details about me. I take comfort in his knowing me and my case. He is in my opinion what a psychiatrist should be. He makes himself available to me at any time. I can text him. No other doctor has ever offered me that kind of option to contact him directly. He has been through alot with me i am not an easy patient. I was just looking at him in google to find out if he had another office and I saw this site. Only 1 patient had reviewed him. That bugged me. I want to highly reccommend him to any person who needs psychiatric help, especially those in the LBGT community like myself. Thanks JMR.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Aziz is the coolest shrink, and in all my 34 years, Ive had many. He lets you talk, doesnt try to sway you to take meds you have no knowledge of...he has a wonderful personality. It's like sitting down to talk to a buddy. Plus, he will often take late night and weekend appointments.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Ali D. Aziz's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1987)

Pacificare