Ratings for Dr. Paul Robert Gilmore

Absolutely no bedside manner what-so-ever! He needs to take more time and smile once in a while

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Gilmore performed a colonoscopy on me. He collected a detailed history, provided clear pre- and post-procedure instructions and was excellent about following up on my labs and results. I am a nurse and found him to be extremely knowledgeable and skilled. There was a short delay in seeing me, but this is often unavoidable as physicians may have to answer phone calls regarding more acute/critical patient situations. The staff, both in his office were suite excellent.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Gilmore for 16 years. I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis when I was 21 years old. I was not seeing Dr Gilmore at that time. I was referred to Dr Gilmore when I was pregnant with my first child and my ob Dr told me to stop taking my medication. I became very ill. Dr Gilmore got me through that pregancy and I delivered a healthy girl. Dr Gilmore got me through another pregnancy 5 years later. I feel Dr Gilmore is a very good, and knowledgable Dr. Anytime I call with any problem, he always returns my call. His staff is always very helpful also. People need to realize these are Dr's who are very busy thanks to the insurance industry that makes them see so many patients! These people are not supposed to be your best friend, their job is to treat your illnesses and save lives. I feel Dr Gilmore saved my life and both of my children's lives. Thank you so much Dr Gilmore!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

This doctor is very self rightous. He has NO bed side manner and and very RUDE!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2005

Dr. Paul Robert Gilmore's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

AARP