Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Jacobson

Great experience and very thankful for her care. She is a kind funny lady too

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Jacobson Is an amazing doctor! Very one on one with patients, knowledgeable, understanding, great with kids and caring. He staff is very kind and goes above and beyond to take care of their patients! I highly recommend this dermatologist!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Jacobson is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. Her staff is incredibly friendly! I would highly recommend this dermatologist!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Jacobson! I have been a patient at Inverness Dermatology for a couple of years and always have a positive experience. Dr. J makes you feel as if you could talk to her about anything. The staff is friendly and welcoming every visit. I could go on and on! Everyone should go to Dr. J!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. J is EXCELLENT! I've been her patient for 4 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. She is very thorough and listens closely to your concerns. She truly cares!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr J for 5 years and love her

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Brilliant Doctor. Takes her time and answers all my questions. She and her staff are always very professional and caring. I would recommend her to everyone. A+

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Long wait for an appointment and long wait to see doctor but worth the wait. very thorough exam took time to answer my questions and was personal

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Genuine and caring physician. Always takes the time to address ALL of my questions - does not seem to always be in a rush. Does not push the cosmetics stuff and I actually trust her when I ask what I need - don't feel like she is trying to "UPSELL". She has actually told me many times that I don't need something when I would have been an easy sale! I really trust her medical knowledge too. I have asked her many non skin questions and she takes the time to answer or direct me in the right direction. I can't say enough things about my doctor - except the wait time is now terrible! I am tempted to say bad things so she won't keep getting busier (lol)

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Nice doctor, helpful,

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Elizabeth Jacobson's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

HealthFirst