Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Jacobson

I have had a terrible rash for THREE years in a humiliating place on my body. I have been to several doctors including my gyn, family doctor and even dermatologists and would get $$$$ creams and lotions that would help at first but never stay better. My daughter's friend recommended that I see her dermatologist, Dr Jacobson. I am so thankful that I did. She literally sat down on the stool, took one look and told me the answer. She was so kind and reassuring but I was doubtful because I had not had any luck with other doctors but she treated me with a laser in the area and I am rash free and able to live a normal life now. I wanted to share my experience because I know there are other people out there that would benefit from her care. God Bless

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I've seen Dr Jacobson for both cosmetic and medical dermatology. I highly recommend her if you want to have a happy professional experience.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Great experience and very thankful for her care. She is a kind funny lady too

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Jacobson Is an amazing doctor! Very one on one with patients, knowledgeable, understanding, great with kids and caring. He staff is very kind and goes above and beyond to take care of their patients! I highly recommend this dermatologist!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Jacobson is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. Her staff is incredibly friendly! I would highly recommend this dermatologist!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Jacobson! I have been a patient at Inverness Dermatology for a couple of years and always have a positive experience. Dr. J makes you feel as if you could talk to her about anything. The staff is friendly and welcoming every visit. I could go on and on! Everyone should go to Dr. J!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. J is EXCELLENT! I've been her patient for 4 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. She is very thorough and listens closely to your concerns. She truly cares!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr J for 5 years and love her

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Brilliant Doctor. Takes her time and answers all my questions. She and her staff are always very professional and caring. I would recommend her to everyone. A+

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Long wait for an appointment and long wait to see doctor but worth the wait. very thorough exam took time to answer my questions and was personal

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Dr. Elizabeth Jacobson's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hoover, AL