Ratings for Dr. Shivakumar S. Hanubal

Very impressed with his kind and caring manner. Was seen on short notice for a sudden issue. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Worst office ever!!!! Waited over an hour to see the doctor just to be told I had to go to their other office. The place is 99% Medicade patients. Will never return.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

He is the best doctor I have been to he delivered my daughter

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

They are the BEST!!!! Delivered my daughter...made me feel at ease when I was about to loose it!!! Recommend to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Hanubal for 10 years since I moved to this area. He is an excellent doctor. He is very caring, and very sweet. He did my ablation and D&C. He was excellent! I highly recommend him for OBGYN.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Very great Dr. he did a myomectomy on me and I love him for that because I can now have kids still. Thank you Dr. Hannubal

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Hannibal is the most caring OBGYN doctor I have ever seen. I reccomend him highly. He takes the time to make sure you feel comfortable. Check him out, you will be well pleased.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I have been with dr. hanubal since my frist child when he was by the mall in leesburg. He has and still is the most respectful and nice doctor I have ever seen. He delivered all 6 of my children. He made every doctors visit a joy.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Heard such great things about him from my freinds who had babies. So when i became pregnant with my first child I chose to go to him. Very nice office and very nice people. Love it!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Dr. Hanubal is focused and concerned on solving ladies issues. He is great, caring, and gentle doctor. I recomend him and also Dr. Alvarado. I have been seen by both doctors.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Shivakumar S. Hanubal's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Leesburg, FL