Ratings for Dr. Soraya A. Abbassian

She was a great doctor. But I believe she is now in jail for providing after market surgeries. It's too bad - because she saved my mom's life.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Ray! I was with her for over 7 years. She ALWAYS took as much time as was needed, even though it would put her behind. Diagnosis were always right on. I miss her terribly!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I originally started going to Dr Ray by recommendation from a friend/staff member in her office. I had been having medical pissues for approximately a year and no one could give me a diagnosis. I was told that she was a great diagnostician and caring provider. My first meeting with her was great. She promised that she would not quit until she found out what was wrong with me. She was about 7 months pregnant at the time. She told me she had severe pp depression with her first child. I saw her for about 3 months before she gave birth....then everything changed. I drive almost 3 hours each way every other week just to see her. she became very erratic wanting me to meet her so she could give me meds she forgot to prescribe. She all of a sudden started overprescribing my pain meds....I called her and 2 months later she accused me of overusing my prescription and I ended up in the hospital withdrawing.....when I went to the office to request my records threw was another pt doing the same....

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Awesome doctor and she has lots of info and time to speak to her patients when they need her advice.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I absolutely love this doctor and would follow her to the ends of the earth! I've been a patient for about 9 years and she has always been spot on with her diagnosis. She really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Ray is the most well rounded physician I know. If you need 10 minutes, you'll get it. If you need 40, you'll get it. She came in to the ER to take care of me on a day she had back pain and had stayed home.How many Drs do that? She looks at the person, not the diagnosis and just doesn't hand out pills. If she loses her license, we all lose.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

my dr for 9yrs had a swollen prostate she sent me to a prostate dr. i had cancer. had extreme pain in my side she sent me to the hospital for overnight stay and cat scan for kidney stone. didn't find it but found i had a abdominal anuerysm. she got me a great artery doctor. sent me for a complete blood test. it showed i had a high white cell count. got me to a cancer doctor. i had chronic myloid leukemia. my tongue swelled up could barely talk. she gave me a shot and prescriptions for an emergency kit. my eyes swelled up and face again she gave me a shot. she sent me to a allergest. my tongue swelled up a second time at night and 70 miles away she made sure i got the medicine and found a open drug store. she was very concerned. she took care of other problems to many to mention. i would be dead now if it wasn't for dr abbassian. i owe her my life. she always got me the best doctors and tests to save me. i love her. what else could a person say?

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I love her. She took the time to find out what was wrong. I had a lot of pain and could hardly walk. She sent me for x-rays where it was discovered that I needed a new hip. She spent time listening and researched what medicine would help me. I read about her suspension. She is not incompetent. I agree she made a terrible mistake. I am sure she is devastated. I really hope she will be able to practice again. She has been the best doctor I found since my doctor of forty years retired. Praying for you Ray.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Ray is the best most caring Dr I know she saved my husband's life more than once, when other Dr's. said there was nothing else they could do she wouldn't stop until she found out what was wrong with him. We would trust her no matter what she is the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Ray is one of the most thoughtful and caring doctor I have ever known. She saved my spouse and helped me with my problems. Doc, we consider you as a friend and we are behind you.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2010

Dr. Soraya A. Abbassian's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1998)

Amerigroup