Ratings for Dr. Cynthia L. Elliott

First visit was a five hour visit. I have been with her for seven months and agree with the rest of the criticisms. Internal staff is worthless. Phones..ha! You are lucky to be able to make an appt. Today after an hour she comes in and has no idea why I am there. She never have any records of your past records or visits with her. She then leaves, half hour later I find her visiting another patient! She chases me down the hall wth some excuse and I told her she was Fired! Stay away from from this Dr!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Today was my first day there. My girls are going to her too. We all really like her and her staff. I have only 2 issues. I hardly ever get someone on the phone and no one calls you back. Also he wait was a long time. When my daughter and I did see her today , her and her staff were wonderful. They did exam us. They talked to us a while. Our appointments were at 2 and 2:30. We left there at 5:15. Main thing is I wish they were answer their phone!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Her staff is horrible. Very rude and they don't follow up. It's hard to get in contact with anyone at the office most times and she is not very good at handling serious cases.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Wait will take hours and hours. I moved out of state and it took FOUR MONTHS to get my records faxed to a rheumatologist here. Good bedside manner but office is unorganized and it causes people to not get correct treatments. Insane. See someone else!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I thank God for Dr. Elliot, she is very knowledgeable, the best doctor in the world, She has literally saved my life......God bless you Dr. Elliot

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

3 to 5 hour wait. Will not return calls. Prescriptions take a weeks to process. Doesn't use laymans terms.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Thw wait time to see Dr. Elliott was 3 hours. Unbelieveable! The doctor seems nice enough & fairly knowledgeable but the follow through care is ridiculous. The pharmacy had no record of the medicine (anti-inflamatory) she told me she was prescribing. I have called the office 4 times. No one returns calls from this office. Finally reached someone on office call 3 (she took a message) nothing! Office callback #4. Reached a male who said he woul take care of it. 1 month later; no medication has been called in. No follow through. Can't seem to get the meds she said I needed. Poor office management. I will be changing doctors that actually make sure you get what they tell you you need. Very unfortunate!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Impossible to get anyone through on the phone. They don't return calls. She gave us a handicapped permit application and didn't have it notarized. She said they'd notarize it at the tag office. The Dr. doesn't even understand how notarized signatures work. Once you get in she seems knowledgeable at least.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Elliott is very knowledgeable and kind. She does spend time with you and I feel she does have compassion for her patients. Unfortunately, that is the only thing good I can say for her. Your office wait time is unreal - allow at least 4 hours. Sadly, if you call the office for anything - it is highly likely that you won't even get an answer no matter which prompt you press - and you will sit on hold just under an hour before it will completely disconnect the call. If you happen to be fortunate enough to get an answer - don't count on a return call even within a week. My insurance company requested information for a prescription - three weeks ago - still waiting.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Elliott is a wonderful, compassionate, patient, rheumatologist. Extremely well informed on all aspects of rheumatoid arthritis. She and her staff are exceptionally compassionate and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Cynthia L. Elliott's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA