Ratings for Dr. John A. Covington

Excellent diagnostician, communicates effectively, highly professional, great bedside manner. You won't find a better doc.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I would not recommend John. His conduct is not professional and he is not concerned about his patients. He also had an assistant that could not perform the most basic functions. I was not very happy with his performance and would certainly not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

I have nothing but the highest respect for Dr Covington as a Doctor. Several years ago, he diagnosed my colon cancer and saved my life in the process. Had he not diagnosed it when he did, I would not be here today! He has a tremendous personality that conforts his patients and is very, very good at putting you at ease during your exams! I highly recommend him and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

i feel that Dr Covington is is the best GI doctor I have ever been to. I was having terrible abdominal pain and his office was very good at getting me a quick appointment. He had me in for an endoscopy the following week. He stopped one of my stomach meds and my pain quickly resolved. He is very friendly and takes time to explain what your problem is. I am a nurse and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

Dr. John A. Covington's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med