Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Mea

His son is an accused pedophile, but the good doctor posted his bail anyway. Caring!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Horrible experience from the time I called for the appointment until the time I checked out. Receptionist seemed to be struggling with getting me in, once I got there, woman at desk was ill mannered quick to respond with comment. Nurse who roomed me was unkept. Dr Mea said about 4 words, left the room. Came back I'm with a order for a test we never discussed. Best yet my insurance dies not want to cover it.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever seen. He has the worst bedside manner. Does not look you in the eyes, does not explain anything . Does not ever tell you what you are diagnosed with. He is not my usual doctor but will NEVER see him again. His office staff is very nice, it is a shame they have to work for such a terrible MD.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Mea is by far the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. He does not communicate well, has no manner to speak of and as the lead physician of a small 3 doctor practice, has a staff that is the poorest I've ever seen. He has hired many assistants with the bare minimum of training often with no idea what customer service is all about. I was actually told that it was their policy for the patient to provide the fax number when scripts or other info needed to be sent instead of the other way around. He is the only male in the entire practice and it appears that the staff personnel have far too much control. When I was summarily dismissed from the practice by him, not only would he not allow me to speak to my doctor so I could find out why, he threatened to call the police if I came over to the building. In my opinion Br Mea should not be practicing medicine let alone running an office. I would never recommend him for a position requiring any aort of interaction with people.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr.Mea is a brilliant physician. I couldn't go to see Dr.Mea when I'm sick because I moved to CA but from my experience, I can tell he is very knowlegeable. I once had severe pain on my upper stomach and coudln't sleep well for 2 nights. I went in to Dr.Mea's office and he told me it is probably a stone in my gall bladder. Upon his suggestion, I rushed into ER and got my gall bladder taken out a day after. He could figure that out just with my symptoms. And the other case, I was consistently suffering from my body aches and he ruled out it was due to my anxiety. I was free from my body aches after he prescribed me a medicine. He's genuinely caring and normally responds to the evening calls right away.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Doc is nice, polite and helpful. He will call back to give advice over the phone. The only problem is the ever rotating office staff. I have been a patient for over a decade and since new and untrained staff started being employed I started having problems with scheduling, rescheduling, calling in of prescriptions ect. Just lack of organization in the office. No reflection on the medical skills or the approach of the Doc, whom I like a lot.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Edward J. Mea's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Royersford, PA