Ratings for Dr. Chad R. Justesen

Dr. Justesen is a dangerous and selfish man. After complications during my surgery, I never saw him again. He cancelled 3 appointments and I was forced to see a P.A. that wasn't even in the operating room. The P.A. gave me advice that ended up costing me my leg. Every Doctor I have seen since, has told me that it is too late to save my leg. I don't know why Dr. Justesen refused to see me after the surgery, but not giving me the proper instructions following the surgery has changed my life, for the worse. This was a conscious decision on his part. I don't know if he was afraid to see me because of the complications and possible mistakes during surgery, but that dangerous advice he gave afterward was not just harmful, it was criminal.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Very personable; forthright and honest with answers to questions. Very confident of his abilities which gave us a sense of confidence to elect surgery. Kept us informed during surgery and post surgery.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

I had 3 disks removed in my neck. No pain at all after the surgery. I have a scar on my neck but it doesn't bother me at all. I'm glad I had it done. Jim Spaeth his PA Doctor was great also.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

very knowledgeble and kind. Good surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

Dr. Chad R. Justesen's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare