Ratings for Dr. Cynthia M. Gerardi

I was referred to Dr. Gerardi by several women at my Country Club after probing them about their fabulous youthful appearance. None looked "over filled" and frozen...They simply looked like a youthful version of themselves. Upon my first visit Dr. Gerardi took the time to analyze my facial structure. AI never felt rushed pressured. She was soft spoken and understanding...She listened. Yay! She recommended voluma and explained that she preferred the "gradual" approach. I trusted her completely and was beyond ecstatic with the end result. My cheeks appeared higher which "lifted my face. I look 10 years younger! On my last visit Dr. G injected Sculptra to my temples. The contours of my face look completely natural and I receive so many compliments (vacation, rested...yes, yes, yes). I'm aging backwards before my eyes and cannot express how happy I am. My past experiences with dermatologists resulted in pain and bruising. I did not have one bruise when I left Dr. G's office and the procedure was painless. I highly recommend Dr. Gerardi. She is not only a skilled dermatologist, she's a gifted artist.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Gerardi had been my dermatologist for 7 or 8 years. She has helped me through a myriad of skin disorders that pervious doctors were not able to help me with. In addition, over the years she discovered basil and well as squamos cells, even on the inside of one ear and inside a lower lip which, of course was taken care of immediately with the proper Dr. references. I am forever grateful for her knowledge and professionalism. Thank you Dr. Gerardi for being in my life. Silvia Lehrer

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Gerardi has treated me and my family for several years now. She was instrumental in diagnosing my son with MRSA at an early enough stage that we were able to take care of it quickly and carefully. She guided me through the entire experience, staying on the phone with me regularly through the night as my son was treated. Above that has tended to our dermalocigal issues from cysts to rashes and acne with great care and accuracy. She has always been professional, kind, patient and thorough. We are very lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I was blessed to have Dr. Gerardi introduced to me by a mutual friend. For my 60th birthday my friend convinced me that I could look younger and refreshed. With Dr. Gerardi's gifted hands and experience, my appearance was transformed. The results were subtle....just enough that I looked refreshed and not "filled". Over the past six years, I have received different filler treatments by Dr. Gerardi. I have always been enormously happy with the results. She has an expert eye when it comes to facial symmetry. She is well versed and experienced in all the latest products available. Dr. Gerardi is a skilled professional who treats all dermatological issues with the upmost patience and kindness. Her staff is friendly and efficient. I travel over an hour to her office and they have always been considerate regarding my time. I consider myself very fortunate to have Dr. Gerardi as my dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Gerardi always makes times for my questions. I have seen her annually for a number of reasons and she is very professional, easy to talk with, and always takes my concerns seriously. Her staff is wonderful. They are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else on the East End. She has never pushed products on me, or told me to go to a spa, and has always been extremely helpful when discussing the products I do use. She makes me feel at ease, as does the entire staff at Hampton Dermatology. I am glad to have found her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I saw Dr Gerardi for minor acne. When I got there, I found out that she works at this "Skin & Spa" cosmetic surgery center opened by Dr. Howard Sobel, founder of DDF cosmetics product line. The first thing Dr Gerardi told me was to get a facial at this spa. Then she looked at my acne, talked briefly and left. Her assistant then wrote my prescriptions for her and made all kinds of mistakes. Gerardi acted more like my beauty constant than a dermatologist. Would not recommend her.

Submitted November 27, 2005

Dr. Cynthia M. Gerardi's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1991)

Henry Ford / HAP