Ratings for Dr. Ayman Abdel Bakey

He thinks his pills solve problems, met with me for 15 minutes, and pretended to know exactly who I was and what I needed. His fake smile and laugh make me think he belongs in politics. Don't recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Dr. Bakey is no longer with sterling behavorial center. He left without notifying his patients and no one at the office would say where he went or why he left. NOT VERY PREFESSIONAL

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

OUTSTANDING AND CARING PROFESSIONAL WHO HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY HELPFUL AND AVAILABLE

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Dr. Abdel-Bakey is a wonderful psychiatrist. I would recommend him to anyone. He works miracles!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

I would get really frusted with him. He just wanted to put me on the standard antidepressant treatment.... that I'd already been on before. Of course it didn't work. I did research and he was always resistant to listening to what I found. Finally, after persisting visit after visit and getting no relief he tried me on the medication I wanted. It's the only thing that seems to have helped. I wish he would have listened in the first place, I've had depression all my life and was looking for something new NOT the same old thing.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Bakey is very helpful, and has even called me at home to check in with me and to ask how I felt my meds were working.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008