Ratings for Dr. Olive Soriero

Dr. Soriero specializes in oncology as well as gynecology. She runs behind on office appointments because she takes as much time as is needed to meet each patient's needs. Her knowledge and care are excellent! During my first appointment two elderly patients "confided" to me that I should not be upset by the "fussing" between Dr. Soriero and her sister - the receptionist. I find the office to be very endearing. Yes, the receptionist's office appears to be unorganized, but the focus is on patient care and attention and not on having every paper filed. It reminds me of my childhood family doctor's desk - he knew exactly where everything was even if it looked messy. That "old fashioned way" of practicing medicine where the doctor puts his patient care above a clock is rare today! Dr. Soriero is absolutely the best. She operated on me two years ago, and I continue to see her once a year for follow-ups. Dr. Soriero takes care of the "whole person" and sees herself as "Olive".

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

I think that she needs to hire better office help, she does not get her messages as she should and it is very frustrating calling to find out the next course of action for your care. And the office is a mess, and looks unorganized. I wonder about that office staff. But Dr. Soriero is the greatest. And I feel like if she had better front office support, she might get better ratings.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008