Ratings for Dr. Mitchell R. Weinstein

Absolutely brilliant. He knows his stuff and I have complete confidence in Dr Weinstein. He saved my life!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Excellent physician. He knows his stuff! I definitely trust Dr Weinstein

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr Weinstein is a superior doctor. He is caring, knowledgeable, and interested. I am thrilled he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I would not go back to Dr. Weinstein. Following visits that included vaccinations we were billed as the insurance pre-Obamacare wouldn't cover immunizations. The amount we were billed was about 4 times higher than what we would have paid for the same immunizations at Walgreens, CVS or Costco. Initially his office agreed to reduce the charge by about 40%. Two months later, after we were paying as agreed, we received a collection notice. The same person in Weinstein's office who proposed the reduced amount was now offering "corporate speak," that never quite denied having entered into the reduced payment agreement, neither did she admit it. Previously she had clearly stated, "We agreed," in such a way that made it sound like the doctor had signed off on the reduction and payment plan. Later she feigns surprise. This kind of blatant dishonesty is intolerable and patients should be warned. If you go there, make them put it in writing.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr Weinstein is extremely knowledgable. He has a great bedside manner and I was very impressed - I would certainly recommend him and will returm if I have further Infectious Diseases problems.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008