Ratings for Dr. Alan F. Ansher

I agree with all the comments about this doctor except for that negative one. Just because Dr Ansher does not except medicare, she decided to give this doctor such a negative rating (Don't blame the doctor, blame the party that you voted for in 2008!). Dr Ansher is very knowledgeable, very polite, he listens, he cares for his patients!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

I really like Dr. Ansher, my mother and I have been going to him for years and he has been a wonderful doctor. I definitely recommend him anytime

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Very inconsiderate doctor! I went into an appointment today and the office receptionist told me Dr. Anscher could not see me because he was no longer taking Medicare. Since they had not called me, I asked for an exception because I needed help.Dr Anscher was asked and he refused to see me. I had to wait an hour to get my records. The appointment before, Dr. Anscher did not show up since he was on vacation. Had to see his nurse. This is a doctor who has lost his commitment to patients. His office is also very inconsiderate and arrogant. Avoid him!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Makes you feel comfortable. Was thorough, but neither he nor my Primary solved my issue, even though the answer was on the blood work. I was anemic and once I started taking Iron, my problem left. He's good and I'd go to him again. He's very busy. Hard to get appointment.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

One of the most careful physicians I've encountered. Very focused on both the patient and the problem; quite open to questions and good with explanations. I'd trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Alan F. Ansher's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company