Ratings for Dr. Darryl M. Prince

dear sir i want to ask u that can a person suffered from hirayama disease be totally cured and also suffered from hepatitis b please reply me as soon as possible at +9779804421609 manish.agrahari9@gmail.com

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Prince is a very pleasant man and doctor. He explained the results of my MRI very completely. Answered all my questions. I walked away with the feeling of being satisfied with his answers.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Prince always spends enough time with me listening to my concerns, offering helpful suggestions for treatment, and answering all my questions. I really appreciate his caring nature. Sue is great too - very caring and positive. She is so helpful whenever we need her help! Office staff is very pleasant and respectful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

The appointment was completed on a timely basis by a polite friendly staff. Dr Prince started my exam within minutes of entering an exam room. He showed me detailed images of my condition and explained them in laymens terms so that I could understand my condition. I am happy with my choice of medical practices and my choice of doctor. I will continue to see Dr Prince as needed. Jim Kreuter

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Prince was extremely kind and knowledgeable. He took a good deal of time and I never felt rushed or as if he was needing to move on. He listened to my concerns and addressed all of them. I felt more calm and less worried when I left, though my migraines cannot be totally solved, I feel better equipped to deal with them. It was a good appointment and I would highly recommend Dr. Prince to others.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Very friendly & personable, not at all cold and clinical. Answered my (many questions) with patience. When medication was discussed, Dr Prince discussed my concerns of possible drug interactions as well as how treatment options would effect other medical conditions. He is very knowledgeable in regards to migraines and restless leg syndrome. He was open to the information I had researched prior to our visit.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

The staff was very friendly. Dr. Prince took the time to listen to my concerns and didn't make me feel rushed. He was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I had a great experience and will recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I felt it was a good appointment. He explained everything very well and gave examples of what happened to other patients (so we could compare). I'm glad he suggested an EEG to further check how I am doing. The receptionist didn't really know what she was doing. The wait time was poor - we had to wait about a half an hour after our scheduled time - plus we had gotten there early.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Visit was on time and explanations of problem with advise was very clear and well presented. I left with much satisfaction and understanding how to help improve the situation and avoid future similar problems.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Check in was great all paper work was done and ready for me. Once I taken in to room a nurse took my vitals and we went over my medications and updated my files. Nurse did a great job of making me comfortable and was easy to talk to. Then Dr. Prince came in did a check up and answered any questions I had. Dr. Prince and staff are always professional and caring.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Darryl M. Prince's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)