Ratings for Dr. Jana M. Reddoch

Dr. Reddoch was a Resident under Dr Paul Kucera when I was diagnosed with a cancer that was unusual for a woman of my age more than 20 years ago. She was my clinic doctor and was someone whom I came to trust implicitly. Thanks for my life Jana. It's been a great ride. Nancy LaBonte

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

In July 2011, I was diagnosed with 3 stage cancer in my uterus. Aug 1, 2011, I was cancer free!!! I am still cancer free today. If it wasn't for Dr. Jana Reddoch, I may not be hear today she got me in fast and her hands are blessed! Than-you doesn't seem to be enough, but THANK_YOU Jana!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Reddoch took very good care of me in my time of need. I am trying to locate her again but I am having trouble finding a current number or location. She is no longer with Providence. Does anyone know where she is now located?

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

My young daughter had to have surgery. Our pediatrician recommended Dr. Reddoch. She is absolutely the best. I could not have asked for a better doctor to help my daughter.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I can say no more than with her exceptional knowledge and skills as a surgeon and oncologist she saved my life. She came highly recommended by my local oncologist. He was right!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr Reddoch id wonderful, she is personable, has a great bedside manner and cares about her patients. She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner, caring and honest. Dr. Reddoch is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

DR.Reddoch is a truly compassionate woman. When faced with the possibility of dying, I could not have been blessed more than to have been given a referral to her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Reddoch did my surgery in 1999, 8 months before my wedding for stage 1 Ovaian Cancer. I had a choice of either continueing all of my follow-ups with the Doc's in Washington or comming back to Dr. Reddoch, I choose Dr. Reddoch she not only saved my life she has been a great Doc throuh out these past 9 yrs. Just recently I was treated for stage 2 Breast Cancer, when I found out I went to Dr. Reddoch she went beyound the call of duty and told me which Doc. to see for my surgery. I feel that all the Docs I have seen are the best at what they do and St. Vincent's is the best place to be treated.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

I had a surgery with Dr. Reddoch to remove a large cyst on my ovary. She did a great job with the surgery and was able to save the ovary. Her knowledge and confidence in the area did make the whole process go easier on me as well.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Jana M. Reddoch's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)