Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Anderson

Excellent Physician ! She returns all my calls and does follow up post any type of testing with my results. Very kind. I would recommend everyone make an appointment to see her.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

The dr paid more attention to her daughter who was running around the office then to me as a new patient. I will not be back.

Submitted August 22, 2011

I will admit my first impression was favorable, but when I first got a dx of abnormal ekg, this is where it went downhill. I never got a call, just a referral in the mail to take a two day stress test, without any explanation. I scheduled and took the test and called the office to seek out my results because I was worried from the previous lack of information. After calling 5 times over 2 1/2 weeks, the m.a. finally called me back, she read me the report, but was unable to explain the specifics of what she had read. I went on the internet, but this only explains what happens in some cases, not mine. After 4 more calls with one of them to the Skokie office, she called me back. I don't think follow up is her forte. I'll be honest, I am a medical assistant and was never given the responsibility of calling patients with positive results. And I have a cardiac problem.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Anderson excels as a diagnostician. Hearing the same symptoms, Dr. Anderson got the diagnosis (and treatment) right when 2 dentists, 2 ER doctors, and 1 neurologist were headed in other directions. Similarly, about 3 years ago when I first met Dr. Anderson, she diagnosed sleep apnea when it was missed for the 7 prior years by a neurologist and 2 previous primary care physicians. I prefer Dr. Anderson's Skokie office location; where her staff are warm and helpful at getting tests approved or expedited.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

New doctor for me, I was comfortable and put at ease by Dr Andersons manner and friendliness

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Staff seems frazzled most of the time. Doctor doesn't take time out to explain things, never get a call back when I leave messages for test results.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I love Dr. Anderson and her staff. They are the best. Not only is Dr. Anderson smart, she is also extremely down to earth and easy to talk to. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth Anderson is a very competant, knowledgeable,pro-active and caring physician. My rating in every category is excellent.She responds quickly to my concerns and takes immediate action.My health has improved with Dr. Anderson.My blood pressure has been lowered with less medication and my cholesterol level is controlled without medication and my energy level is better than before. At eighty four years of age, I enjoy my everyday activities, manage my housekeeping for a six room apartment, volunteer weekly for seven to eight hours and travel to Europe once a year. I am very grateful to have Dr. Anderson as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr Elizabeth Anderson is the best doctor I've seen in years. She answers all my questions, gives options, and is compassionate and forthcoming with advice. Her staff make it a pleasure to go to her office, they know me by name and are always positive and cheerful. I have, and will continue to recommend Dr. Anderson. Sara P.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

I’ve been going to Dr. Anderson for 10 yrs. I wouldn’t trust my health to any other doctor. I haven’t had a single negative experience. Not one in 10 yrs. Dr. Anderson has always been extremely professional, knowledgeable & compassionate. She has a very positive & kindhearted demeanor. She’s a wonderful listener and has always taken exceptional care of me. She’s as sharp as they come. Her staff (Karen and Kim) are likewise outstanding. Their outgoing & cheerful personalities really create a bright and inviting office. They are undeniably invested in the health and happiness of patients. I haven’t once had trouble with blood work or with incorrect test results. Nor have I been put on hold for inappropriate amounts of time or had my calls unreturned. I also haven’t had difficulty with the office quickly and correctly handling the appropriate insurance forms. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Anderson to anyone. Her & her staff are phenomenal healthcare providers.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth Anderson's Credentials

• Ohio Medical University (Grad. 1990)